Chapter 59: Bloody Case

"What are we doing here master, shouldn't we be in school?" Hana asks confuse as the three are currently in a quiet clear grass field that is a couple of blocks away from the school.

Nawin smile a bit, then pull out two necklaces with black rings hanging on the chain making the girls look at him confuse "You have exactly 20 minutes to get these rings from me and after that we can have lunch" he said.

"What happen if we fail Nawin-sama" Akame ask "You won't get to eat your lunch and watch me throw it in a bin and eat mines" the black haired reply making the two sweat drop feeling their stomach rumble a bit "I just have to skip breakfast this morning" Hana mutters.

"Doesn't this seem a little unfair Nawin-sam-" "I thought I told you not to call me that Akame" Nawin reply making the black haired blink a couple of time before nods "Sorry I mean Nawin-kun, as I was saying, it seems a little unfair considering you can just use the speeding shadow god to escape any kind of attacks" Akame said bringing up a good point as she seen what the technique could do when they were training this early morning "I have to agree with her master" Hana join in.

"Ok then I won't use the Speeding Shadow God to make it fair ok?" Nawin ask making the two nod "Good, now then the rules are not to use any destructive technique understand, we don't need human come rushing here so stick with close quarter combat and close range move... Now then Begin!!" he yell and immediately the two disappears making the Makasha raise his eyebrow 'Huh the two didn't attack me out front... smart move' he smile then place the necklace on his pocket and let it dangle out.

Nawin close his eyes, a dark image in his mind showing the whole field area, one light beeps at the far right catching his attention 'Hmm what are you doing all the way over there Akame?' the black haired tries to find Hana but gets no luck making him reopen his eyes to see the ground beneath him start to crack.

Nawin jump back narrowly avoiding a fist aiming for his chin, Hana lands on the ground and immediately send a kick which the black haired block easily with his right palm "Well my familiar is that all you got" Nawin said with a slight smirk making the green haired grin "No I have allot more".

Hana thrust her right fist forward sending an air blast, pushing the black haired back a few meters. Nawin notice Akame magic signature appears at behind making him turn to see her trying to grab the necklace with Hana also on the other side trying to grab the other one.

Nawin eyes flash red, the two suddenly feel an unknown force pushing them back, sending both of them to the forest. Nawin smirk bringing his right hand near his red slit eyes before it turn back to normal.

Mindscape

Sairex clench his fist tightly looking at the Television showing the training session, Tairex notice his brother anxious movement "Sairex what's wrong?" He ask yawning "Don't play stupid brother, it's Nawin that's I'm worry about" Sairex said glaring at the black haired "You shouldn't have given him that power so early" Tairex feel a slash mark appear in his right cheek making his eyes glow red.

Tairex glare at his brother who eyes glow golden, glaring back "Well I thought it's power could help him since allot of enemies are targeting him" "It was a stupid decision, you of all people should know what that power will do to him if he keeps using it too much, you should have taught him something else and leave that for last!" Sairex sigh trying to calm himself, leaning his forehead on his fists "The more he uses it, the more he will lose himself" Tairex look at his brother for a few second then back to the television 'You better not fail like the others kid...'

Training Field

Nawin stand still with his arm cross waiting for the two next moves 'Seems like they went quiet after the last encounter' the black haired look down at his watch seeing they have 15 minutes left.