Chapter 81: Hunt for the Nightwalker

"Ahhho!" A loud yawn escape from the Hyoudou's mouth as he along with the others are seated in a club lounge at the Inn where they're currently having breakfasts. "Some yawn there Issei" Nawin comments walking back to the table and place a plate that's filled with two sunny side up eggs and a couple of toast.

"Too early!" a loud complain release from Issei making Rias, who's seated next to him sigh "We have lots of work to do today Issei, so drink your tea and go fetch yourself some food" she instructs making him nod "Understood Ma'am" he replies taking a cup of lemon tea and drinks it all in one sip before getting up.

"Having an exclusive lounge like this, sure makes me glad for the price I paid" Nawin comments taking a seat while Rias nod in agreement "Yeah, we can basically have free breakfast, lunch, and dinner here without spending a gold".

"Good selections they have" Akeno praise taking seat next to the Makasha while placing a bowl of pork porridge on the table "Gonna be a busy day for us" Nawin switch the subject while digging in his breakfast. "You are certainly correct Otouto" Rias replies earning a groan from the Makasha at the last part making her and Akeno giggle softly.

"So, do you have any plan on how we are approaching the search Rias?" Akeno ask making the crimson haired turn to her "Yes, I'm thinking we should be split into two grou-" "No" Nawin cuts in making the two turn to him "Rias, it would be better if all of us search and investigate around individually... it will cover more grounds and waste less time" he said.

"Are you sure? What happen if one of us runs into the nightwalker?" Issei comment coming back to the table and takes a seat next to Rias. "That is a very low possibility since this creature is very skilled on making itself disappear, but if one of us do somehow come into contact with it, then signal the others" Nawin replies "So just releaser our magic as high as possible?" Issei ask making the Makasha nod "Yes, though don't go too crazy, since if you release too much then this whole land will begin to shake".

"Like how you and Sairaorg battled?" Rias comment dully "Yeah the whole underworld was shaking when you two got ready for the final blow" Issei adds "Shows everyone that me and Sairaorg can put on a good match and I still consider it to by my favorite battle still" Nawin replies.

"Can't really complain about that, like I said before you two did put on the match of the year contender" Rias said with slight proudness in her tone. "So, we going with the plan?" Nawin ask getting a nod from all three "Good, though there's a downside of us not sticking together in this" he lift his right hand up showing the ring the Queen has given him.

"I was going to speak about that" Rias state "Mhm, what I suggest is that you three don't go outside of Shigemi borders, that will be my job to search deeper and further from Shigemi while you three focus on the villages and this town to find clues and other stuff that will help us" Nawin replies "But you going outside of the border means more danger" Issei points out making the Makasha stare at him blankly "So?" Issei sweat drop "O-ok".

Nawin sighs and pulls out the documents from his jacket then hands it over to Rias "There are three victims, so the way I see is" Nawin glance at all three of his teammates "You three go investigate about the victims, like talking to their family, friends, people who last saw them, or anything else that relates to them" Rias smile and nod "Good idea".

Nawin cross his arms and leans back on the comfy chair "All you three will have a solid lead to follow, while I will take the chance and danger to travel deeper into Shigemi to find clues" "But Nawin-kun isn't that a waste of time going through those trouble without a lead?" Akeno ask.

"I'm not going to go search around aimlessly Akeno" Nawin reply "I have some solid lead myself from the help of a certain someone" Rias raise an eyebrow hearing this "Hana?" she speaks making the Makasha chuckle "Glad to see you getting sharp Rias and yes, I send Hana out to find some clues and luckily she has though seemed to be having some trouble, so I will be there helping her"