Chapter 1: Third Murder

||

~No One's POV~

||

The next punch absolutely ruined the whole dynamics of her body but she kept that mad grin etched on her face.

The man glared as the girl spat out blood.

Her arms were bruised black and repeated hits to her stomach had made her spit blood countless times. But that still couldn't wipe out that smirk on her face.

That smirk infuriated the man even more.

"Break her!" He shouted.

One of the men holding the girl straightened her hand and another man stepped back to aim for the hand.

"You need eight men to beat a girl up. How pathetic." The girl laughed which soon turned into coughs as she again spat out blood, but the grin was still etched on her face.

"ENOUGH!" The man got up and stormed to the girl. He harshly pulled her by the hair. She bit her lips to keep in the scream.

"You are nothing in front of me. Nothing. I gave you shelter, trained you, gave you a new life. Trusted you. FOR SIX FUCKING MONTHS!" He threw her to the ground.

The girl smiled softly.

"You trusted me. I never told you to. You could have left me to jump off that bridge. But you were the one to pull me down and slap me saying dying worthless is worse than killing hundreds." She said tilting her head to the side with a smirk. "How ironic that you were inviting your own destruction. Man, I need an Oscar."

"YOU ARE GOING TO GET A TICKET TO HELL BICTH!" The man roared and pulled out a gun from his pants pockets.

He was angry.

Anger was like a flame in his heart.

Burning him.

Blocking out all sense of logic.

For six months he was raising a fox who turned back on him only. He was angry with himself for trusting her. And he could only quench that burning anger by watching her beg for her life.

She doesn't seem to beg anytime soon.

And he was not a fan of patience.

Weapon of the weak, he said.

The girl was merely smiling, not even a glimpse of fear on her face.

The man aimed the gun at the girl's forehead and pulled the trigger—the click of the trigger and silence.

The gun was empty.

"My dear Boss, you gotta check if the fucking gun is loaded or not." The girl smiled, lips glossed with blood as she kicked the man on her right and freed herself by punching the man on the left as well.

The other men were about to intervene when out of nowhere two boys jumped on the scene, killing the rest of the men in mere seconds.

"Meet my co-workers, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook." The girl smiled sweetly at the man. "I'm telling you not because you need to know, but because you can't tell this to anyone anyway." The girl winked at the man as Jimin and Jungkook shot him everywhere.

Not exactly everywhere, just the right places where it would pain him the most by not killing him instantly.

The man groaned in pain as his body hit the ground in a mess of blood and bones.

"W-why..." was what he could whisper before he began choking on his own blood.

The girl stopped before him and bent down to his eye level. "If only you never messed with my people. If only you never tried to steal our arms. If only you never took that stupid offer, you would be alive right now Do Daehyun."

The last of his breath left him as a lifeless body, and the girl walked away with the two boys leaving piles of dead bodies for the police to investigate.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

"...the leader of the Mafia gang Blood Ashes, Do Daehyun, was found dead thirty minutes earlier near Soyang lake. He was found dead with seventeen of his men. He was shot at many places and the cause of death is known to be loss of blood. Detectives are trying to piece this new information with the last two murders during this month. People are keeping themselves in their houses to keep safe from these murders, while police are investigating-"

The news reporter vanished abruptly as a boy shut the TV. He got up and closed all the curtains, putting the room in utter darkness.

"So Namjoon, another alone movie night, eh?" He said to no one in particular.

"Better have some ramyeon." He mumbled to himself as he took out one packet of ramyeon noodles and a can of sprite.

"Let us pick some movie, shall we?" He sat down in front of the TV.

Looking around the house, he chuckled softly. "Anyone would think I'm crazy."

Shaking his head he turned on the TV, skipping through the useless news channels.

"Guess I'll just read some books." He got up, switched the TV off, and took out a random book from his huge bookshelf.

Sitting comfortably on the couch, he was soon engrossed in the book. So much that he didn't eat his ramyeon. And so careless he simply slept on the couch, not even bothering to go to his bedroom.

The house was empty and dark.

Only Namjoon's snores and the ticking of the clock sounded in the house.

As the clock showed seven minutes past twelve, the front door opened to reveal two boys in dishevelled clothes and umbrellas soaked in rain.

They entered and put the umbrellas down, removing their coats. Something shiny flashed once in the moonlight coming through the open door but soon vanished as they closed the doors.

"Joonie we are ho- Aish this kid."

The elder one sighed and shook his head and he walked toward Namjoon sleeping on the couch with a book on his chest.

"Taehyung-ah, get a blanket. He can catch a cold." The said boy nodded and went to get a blanket.

Minutes later Namjoon was draped by a blanket, sleeping peacefully with the book kept on the table.

"Hyung, let's sleep here only. We need to be careful." Taehyung whispered to the other boy and he nodded.

"You get some blankets, I'll cook something for us. Aish, Namjoonie didn't even eat his ramyeyeon." The other boy muttered under his breath picking up the empty cartons.

"Jin jin, Jin jin, Jin jin jin jin jin jin jin jin jin jin, I'll marry a Jin, I'll marry a Jin, I'll mar- Ow!" Taehyung was hit by a pillow straight in the face by Jin.

"Take that you ungrateful piece of sh-" Jin paused when Namjoon suddenly whimpered in his sleep.

They both immediately rushed to Namjoon's side, and Jin took his hand, rubbing it soothingly.

"Shh...shh...everything is fine...calm down Joon..." Jin rubbed circles on Namjoon's hands as the latter gripped the elder's hand tightly.

"...stop...don't...st...help...h...hyung.." Namjoon talked in his sleep and both Jin and Taehyung knew what he was dreaming.

They both wanted to protect their bother but at the same time, they knew only he could help himself. And not for the first time they prayed.

If only they would have come a minute earlier that day.

Everything would be normal.

But some truths need to be hidden to keep everyone safe.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.