Chapter 33: Unfinished Business

||

~No one's POV~

||

Jungkook's watch flickered with Y/N's message.

He froze at the moment.

"We have a mission. Wanna join?"

In a flash, he threw the controller to the side, quickly putting on a hoodie over his shirt. Hoodie was his comfort outfit, as he liked to say.

Running all the way, he skidded to a stop in front of the room where Jin was staying currently.

"Y/N-ah!" Jungkook barged inside and fell facefirst on the floor.

Y/N and Jin both quickly came to the scene. Jin pulled Taehyung and Y/N pulled Jungkook out from the tangled mess of limbs they had gotten themselves into.

"Why didn't you tell me this idiot was on the floor?!" Jungkook complained loudly.

"Why didn't you tell me this coconut head was going to trample me to death?!" Taehyung exclaimed back with the same energy.

Y/N held Jungkook's arm to keep him from saying anything. Turning to Taehyung, she gave him a small smile.

"Taehyung, just sit on the couch now? There are gonna be a lot of people here." Y/N gestured to the couch, but Taehyung refused.

Putting the book back on the shelf, he came back near the papers and files on the table.

"I want to help too. It's been a long time since I did something." Taehyung picked up a random file and began turning pages.

"Fine." Y/N shrugged. "Okay. Let's start." Y/N cleared the clutter on the table and separated two piles.

"This pile," Y/N pointed to the left pile, "is all the fabricated materials. While this one," She pointed to the right one, "is the one with all the hidden documents. Now I want you to go to this place and find anything useful. I suspect Namjoon is taken here."

Y/N handed him a photocard and Jungkook observed the place.

"This belonged to Daehyun, right?" Jungkook asked, laughing

"Yeah, it did." Y/N smiled too. "Unfortunately we pew pew pewed them." Y/N made a small gun sign and Jungkook mimicked her.

Jungkook and Y/N did a special handshake that Jin and Taehyung tried to follow with their hands but it was too complicated. At last, Jungkook left the room with a wide smile.

"But Y/N, if the building was of Daehyun's, why do you think Namjoon Hyung is here?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Because I believe the person who is hell-bent on destroying our incomes is the same person trying to keep us off Giho. They just used Namjoon as a way for me to reveal myself." Y/N shrugged. "They sent Daehyung after me so obviously anything with Daehyun is everything with them."