Chapter 66: Birth And Death

||

~No one's POV~

||

Yoongi and Hoseok were clearing all the damage caused by the fire, which was just lots of burned paper bits strewn everywhere.

It was going to take a very long time.

Y/N, on the other hand, was furious.

Youngsoo had literally used one of her biggest nightmares against her, which made her believe that the fire that took away her parents from her was also Youngsoo's work.

"I can't believe he could stoop down to that level," Y/N said in disbelief.

Jimin, Jungkook, Sunghoon, and the Kim brothers were all seated in the dining hall watching Y/N flip through different files furiously.

"He fucking killed them!" Y/N yelled out, slamming a fist on the table.

Everyone flinched.

"Y/N, have some water," Maria came from the kitchen holding a glass of water and made Y/N drink it. That soothed some of her nerves.

Everyone stayed silent as Y/N kept flipping pages.

"Y/N-ah...what are you searching for?" Jimin asked.

"Some fucking way to kill that bastard," Y/N said through gritted teeth.

Instead, she was actually nervous. Nervous that Yongsoo knew of her darkest secrets, and that he wasn't even thinking before using them against her. She was literally three steps away from sacrificing herself into the fire just like she always does in her nightmares.

"Ugh," Y/N pushed the file away from her taking her head in her hands.

Kim Fucking Namjoon had seen her like that.

He had seen her become a zombie like that. Only Jimin had seen her sleepwalking like that during her nightmares. And he understood what she saw.

But Namjoon?

He would have definitely thought her to be possessed.

Y/N felt angry. And humiliated. She had shown her worst side to someone who didn't even fully trust her yet, and he had scolded her.

Y/N remembered with excruciating clarity, Namjoon had scolded her for that slip of control. And she needed it.

Which made the situation even more confusing because on one hand, she hated that Namjoon saw her like that, but on the other hand she was, what? happy? that he saw her like that and yet decided to help.

Y/N's internal dilemma was growing and so was her anger.

She shoved the file away, sitting up restlessly.

The papers slid out a bit from the file as she pushed it, and a peek of the snake logo was seen. Taehyung's eyes widened.

 Taehyung's eyes widened