Chapter 75: The Meeting

||

~No one's POV~

||

Everyone was sitting in the living room.

Nearly everyone was worried.

Except for Y/N, of course.

They all stared at the phone kept on the table.

They were staring so much that if it were a person it would have probably died of self-consciousness a hundred times over.

"Do you think he will call?" Jungkook said aloud.

"I have a strong feeling he will," Taehyung answered out loud.

"Everyone please stop saying their thoughts aloud it's annoying I might commit a fucking murder," Yoongi said, visibly annoyed.

Taehyung giggled.

As he was about to retort with something weird, the phone rang.

In a flash, Y/N picked it up and put it on speaker.

"I want you to meet me at the Herald Interprises, you know where it is. I will reach there in an hour, and it is exactly one hour and seventeen minutes from your place if you come on your bike. So I want you to come here on a bike only," Youngsoo ordered the moment the call was connected.

"You want me to come there on a bike? My back is gonna curse you till eternity," Y/N grumbled in an irritated voice but gave a thumbs up in Jimin's direction.

"I want you to have the best of both worlds noona, so if you come on a bike I will know you are alone, and you will enjoy the beautiful scenery on your way. And believe me, I will know if you are alone or not," Youngsoo sugarcoated the word 'noona' way too much, making Y/N gag.

"Sure, it feels so," Y/N made a disgusted face, "good to hear you call me," Y/N scrunched up her face in distaste, "noona again after so many years."

Y/N closed her eyes as she said those lies. So much for a meeting.

Around her, the younger members were having a hard time controlling their laughter.

"I wished I missed you as much as you miss me," Youngsoo said with no emotions.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

"It hurt me to hear that from you," Y/N looked like she would be sick any second, "but I hope you still miss me even a tiny bit."

Y/N gave the fakest sigh ever.

"I will try to. See you at the warehouse!" Youngsoo hung up and Y/N threw the phone away which landed on the carpet a few feet away.

"I usually hate sugarcoating but this one was actually too much," Y/N shook her head as if to remove the memories of the previous five minutes.

"Oh god please don't ever do that again," Jimin doubled over in laughter.

The room was divided into two people, one, who were laughing at the public display of affection between the two siblings. People who belonged to this category were mainly Taehyung, Jimin, Sunghoon, Jungkook, and Maria. The other half was of people who were worried about Y/N's decision of meeting Youngsoo. People in this category were mainly Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon.

"Y/N, please rethink your decision, you can't go to meet him," Hoseok requested her for the hundredth time today.

Y/N smiled reassuringly. "I promise you Oppa I will be alive. And I have a plan. Youngsoo is as predictable as I thought."