Chapter 76: Revenge Games

||

~No one's POV~

||

"How on earth- I was even wearing a jacket!"

Yungsoo pushed Y/N off him, clutching at the wound which was bleeding at a terrifying rate.

The boy turned his fiery eyes at Y/N, who just looked at him with a deadpan expression.

"I trusted you!" He pointed a bloody finger at her, making a lunge for the girl, but she simply moved a foot to the left and sent Youngsoo crashing into one of the machines.

As he leaned over the metal thing, he could only whisper one word.

"How..."

"To start off, I knew you will choose this warehouse. Gerald-Herald, rhymes right? And secondly, I knew you would believe my love for my brother if I faked enough desperation to literally fall at your feet. And third, I wanted to know exactly how you convinced everyone you are Youngsoo, and hence, I had to trick you into meeting me." Y/N explained.

"Now listen here you piece of shit, you have exactly forty minutes until your backup arrives, so tell me exactly how you fooled everyone," Y/N took out her gun as a silent warning.

Lucas laughed, slightly wincing as his wound contracted.

"You think I would speak that easily? In your dreams. Chanyoung has sent his kid for my aid, he will be here and you will be gone, forever. The Song gang finally ruined for once." Lucas spat out.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows. "Minjun?"

"Yeah, that was his name I guess. But he is coming, and your whole plan will be a flop," Lucas grinned, his shirt now a bloody mess.

Y/N smirked.

"I know all of your plans. However, you forgot to check if there were any landmines in this place. Minjun will arrive with him men and BOOM!! everyone is suddenly dead." Y/N made an explosion with her hands.

Youngsoo's smile faltered for a moment.

"You are lying."

"Then let us do a practical check by throwing you out, how does that sound?" Y/N asked brightly as if she were asking if she should put sugar in your coffee.

Youngsoo gulped.

"I still won't answer," He said.

"I will make you," Y/N said before shooting his ankle.

The gunshot and Youngsoo's screams rang out in the room.

"Such a perfect chorus, I love it! One more time!" Y/N aimed for the other ankle.

"I'm speaking!" Youngsoo shouted as Y/N smirked.

"Took you long enough. Now start, from the beginning." Y/N kept the gun poised as Youngsoo began talking.

"It was the day when our fathers were in that meeting. Your father killed my father, and I was furious. I had vowed to finish the whole Song line, so I decided to use my friendship with Youngsoo to get information about your plans," Lucas winced as every movement caused the pain to worsen, "but Youngsoo soon realized I was using him, so he stopped contacts with me. I still tried to contact him, and one day I told him I was going to reveal he had contact with me to turn his family against him. I thought he would agree to help me, but that dumbhead," Y/N eyed him with a stern face, and Lucas changed his words, "but that selfless Youngsoo decided to leave the house and run away."

Y/N sucked in a breath as she learned the real reason why Youngsoo ran away. The poems he wrote in his diary suddenly made sense, his own friend had betrayed him.

Lucas continued, his face slowly draining color. "I then decided on a different approach and offered money to different gangs in Korea to help me finish you. Everyone refused, except Kim Chanyoung. He said he would help me if I would finish your gang and share 50% of everything that you had. I didn't care about the property so I agreed."

Lucas was now feeling dizzy but he had to speak or else the bullet was going to kill him this time.

"At first, it was me who had lit your house on fire. I hadn't known you were returning that day, so it was a failure. But I succeeded in killing Wooshik and Heeyoung, it was better than nothing. Even Youngsoo died that day. Only you were alive."

Y/N felt the primal urge to rip off Lucas's limbs, but she had to control herself.

Her hopes shattered even more when she realized Youngsoo was never alive.

He was dead.

Once again.

"I thought you would leave everything after their death, but of course, you had to continue the gang," Lucas still kept the spite of irritation in his words even when he was half bleeding, "To keep suspicion off our tracks, we hired different gangs to do our jobs. But after you had killed four of the leaders, we stopped the plans. Then we learned about that kid, Namjoon, Chanyoung said he wanted his family heirs back, so to kill two birds with one stone, we made Jaehwa kidnap Namjoon. But I forgot I had sent Jaehwa to kill the Jeons, so their estranged kid killed him too."

"Mind your language or I won't be responsible for this bullet," Y/N said with barely restrained anger.

Lucas gulped again.

"I-I'm sorry. So, after Jaehwa died I had to show up. But of course, I can't reveal myself. So I had this really amazing idea, plastic surgery. With only two scars I got the face of Youngsoo and I could fool everyone, and all I had to do was have a few more things done to make my voice sound like his voice. I could fool everyone, and I thought I had you too, but then you had to show up and shoot me straight in the guts."

Lucas coughed up a little, his head spinning.

The blood loss was finally catching up to him.

"How did you know I wasn't Youngsoo?" He asked anything to keep her from shooting his brains out.

"Die in suspense."

He didn't even get the chance to widen his eyes when Y/N shot his knee.

"This, to fry your brain because you definitely keep it in your knees," Y/N sneered ignoring his screams.

Another shot to his elbow, as Lucas again screamed out in agony.

"This because you had the fucking nerve to light my family on fire." Y/N's eyes burned fiercely.

Lucas was now sobbing, begging her to kill him, but she didn't hear him.

She cocked her gun and aimed at his crotch.

"This, because that is what you deserve you undeserving fuck llama," Y/N snarled.

"I won't give you an easy death, you will feel everything that I felt. Your father dying? H was a piece of trash. Who smuggled innocent girls and women like they were barrels of wine. He was a fucking rapist, that's what he was. And yet you wanted to take revenge for him? Pathetic."

Y/N snapped at him.

"My father is a hero. No matter what anyone says, he was much much better than Gerald. Because Gerald had no choice than t-"

Y/N grunted as she was thrown onto the machine behind her as a gunshot hit her.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.