Chapter 20: Suffer

||

~No one's POV~

||

"Hyung, this is a bad idea!" Taehyung again tried to make Jin change this decision.

"No, this isn't. They must be hiding Namjoon above and we can't hear him! I am perfectly sure!" Jin stood by his decision.

Taehyung sighed helplessly. He knew this was risky, he also knew it was a possibility. But he was afraid something would happen, what if Y/N hurts Namjoon?

Jin knew what was going on in Taehyung's mind.

"I know you don't want anyone hurt, but Taehyung-ah what if this is the way Namjoon is saved?" Jin was on the verge of tears now. The brothers had never been separated from each other, now that Namjoon is in danger not once but twice, he was scared.

"We can move from here, somewhere away. Just this once, help me?" Jin looked at Taehyung pleadingly, and the younger sighed.

"Fine. But, let's wait for a few days, huh? We need to figure out the building plans." Taehyung reluctantly agreed. Delaying the plan until he could prove everything otherwise was the best thing he could do right now.

"Fine then." Jin plopped himself on the bed typing on his tablet to find out more about the person Y/N had asked him to because until they find out what exactly was on the upper soundproof floor they have to keep going with the flow.

Two knocks on the door grabbed their attention.

The door opened to show a smiling pair of Jimin and Hoseok. They were in a genuinely good mood as Y/N was happy too.

"Dinner's ready!" Jimin announced as he dragged Taehyung out of the room, followed by Jin dragged by Hoseok.

Jungkook, Y/N and Yoongi were already sitting at the dining table, and the four boys joined them too. Maids served them food and they began eating quietly.

Y/N didn't even glance at Jin and Taehyung, and they were secretly happy she didn't because they believed she could sense the plans of escaping simply by looking at them.

"The plan." Everyone looked at Y/N. She clicked her fingers once and all the maids left the whole floor altogether.

Jin and Taehyung stopped breathing altogether. How did she know? This fast?

"The plan is simple. Infiltration, distraction, and execution. We will have four teams. One for each step and the fourth team to monitor the progress. Before that, we need to know exactly who has kidnapped your dear brother." Y/N stared directly at Jin.

"They will call you. When they do, say what I tell you to say." Jin nodded. Y/N went back to her food, and everyone did the same.

Jin and Taehyung exhaled in relief.

"Y/N, we will play overwatch after this." Jungkook asked brightly.

"Sure. Get ready to die." Y/N winked at the younger. The others smiled softly, but Jin and Taehyung were the complete opposite.

||

"She has enemies on her heels, my brother is in danger, people are attacking her empire and she is playing overwatch. What a responsible leader." Jin shook his head. "If I was in her place I would be scared to death about the whole situation. Mafias aren't supposed to play!"

Taehyung sighed in a corner watching his brother vent out his anger. He too was scared about how will Y/N find Namjoon. But they both knew they can't do much as they are practically living in her territory.