Chapter 22: Blood

||

~No one's POV~

||

"Y/N..." Jimin called out softly as he peeked around the fence. Y/N sat with her back to him, her feet dangling over the rooftop balcony.

"I need some time alone Jimin," Y/N answered shortly.

Jimin took a step in her direction, but then thought the better of it. Who knows he might end up with a broken bone or a bruised face.

"I'm going, for now, but if you need anyone I'm always here," Jimin said before going to the stairs. Y/N sat there alone.

Today Y/N allowed her eyes to roam over the house, remembering all the moments she spent in her old house. There was one more reason they lived in a small house, their old house was exactly like this one. It gave them reassurance and reminded them why they chose this dark path of crimes in the first place.

To show the world they are not weak.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

"I haven't seen any normal person last so long in our custody. Either he is innocent or has very tough training." The spy recited the lines he had already prepared for now.

"I believe in the second option more." The boss leaned back on his chair to pay attention to his spy's body language.

"Then all we can do is keep an eyes on him while he is with us." The spy said, and his body language clearly showed he was not nervous. His shoulders were thrown back.

"I said I believe in the second option more. Not that I want to investigate further." The boss flicked his fingers dismissing the spy. "I want to focus of the Song Gang more."

"As you wish, Sir." The spy bowed and made his way to leave the room.

The boss was now fed up with Namjoon not relenting, and he didn't want to waste any more time on people who are not of his use.

"Shift Namjoon to the basement rooms. We don't need him anymore." The boss ordered and the spy nodded before finally exiting the room.

||

Namjoon shut his eyes against the blinding light in the place he was tied in.

In the last two days he was taken here, not even for once did he see light. He wasn't even sure if only two days have passed or he had spent months tied up here. Time couldn't be guessed when you are tied in a basement room with no light in sight.

"You are being shifted." A person said to his right. Namjoon slowly blinked his eyes open, and immediately wished he hadn't.

The room he was currently in was covered from top to bottom in a gruesome substance.

Blood.

He didn't even want to imagine how he stayed in this room this long. Now the metallic smell of blood made more sense when he was literally surrounded by probably gallons of it.

Not only blood, but he also noticed there were numerous weapons surrounding him. The walls were covered with daggers and knives, and the tables he never saw in the corner were stacked with belts with sharp edges. There were a bunch more weapons around him that he didn't recognize. He didn't want to know how exactly was this room used.