Chapter 68: Drunk In Jealousy

||

~Y/N's POV~

||

People say you learn from your mistakes.

I, however, repeat those mistakes.

Because nothing is better to relieve pent-up frustration, anger, and about 10 more emotions than a bottle of soju and a cup of ramen under the moonlight streaming from your window at 1 am.

The only problem is ramen was finished long ago and now I was stumbling down the stairs, half wasted with half empty bottle in my hand.

I should definitely step up my drinking game.

"Why is my life like this..."

I said to myself sticking to the wall like a depressed lizard.

"Why did I drink this..."

I ask myself as I took another huge swig, almost choking on air molecules.

"Why am I seeing the lights of the library turned on..."

I said to myself widening my eyes.

The library door was open so I walked inside without bothering to see if there were any ghosts who were having a deathday party.

And there he was.

Kim Freaking Namjoon.

"The hell are you doing here?"

I asked, probably slurring my words together but who cares.

Namjoon gaped at me with wide eyes.

Those eyes looked like they carried a whole ocean.

"You are looking like a choking koala please stop."

I giggled to myself at the imagery.

It sounded funny.

"Are you seriously drunk?" Namjoon whispered slowly, and even though I could hear him clearly I still leaned closer to him, almost stumbling into the choking koala.

He blushed, much to my delight.

"I didn't hear you-" Namjoon clammed my mouth shut, frantically shaking his head.

Was I too loud?

Maybe.

"Why are you yelling it's 2 am!" Namjoon again whispered, this time nervously.

"Get your hands off you koala!" I yelled, but my voice was muffled by his hands.

So I bit them.

"Ow!" Namjoon whispered-yelled and I laughed.

He was so funny.

And cute.

My hands went to squish his cheeks.

"You look like a baby koala!"

I giggled again.

Wait.

If both of my hands were squishing his cheeks, where is the soju bottle?

"I have the bottle with me, how about I leave you in your room so you can party there?" Namjoon showed me the bottle and I made a grab for it.

But my clumsy-ass fingers couldn't catch it.

Or maybe the koala was too fast.

Nonetheless, I somehow stumbled on Namjoon knocking my head into his jaw.