Chapter 10: Found You

||

~No one's POV~

||

"So you mean to tell me...Giho's missing son actually lives in this city? And he is the clue in this whole story?" Y/N said slowly.

"I guess?" Yoongi began uncertainly.

He had expected a reaction of that murderous look on her face and darkness in her eyes, but this was unexpected.

Y/N had listened to everything he said without batting an eye. Now she stood there processing everything she had said. Her face was blank with no way to read what exactly was she thinking.

"What did we miss?" Jimin shouted as he entered the room with Jungkook and Hoseok.

Yoongi sighed tiredly at the thought of repeating everything.

"Giho's missing son lives in this city. The Kims have been feeding him forever. Now if we can track the places where the money is borrowed all the times, we can track that boy down. And he can tell us whatever he knows about the Kims that can help us figure out what do they want with us?" Y/N explained whatever she had been thinking.

Yoongi smiled, he didn't have to go over that again.

"Jinjja?" Hoseok clapped his hands like a seal. Jimin and Jungkook did a small victory dance but Yoongi glanced once at Y/N.

And he smirked.

The deadly look was back, meaning the Kims are gonna have a hard time living peacefully once Y/N enters the game.

"Let us find our prince then." Y/N mused smirking slightly.

||

Y/N was sitting on the floor, the papers scattered around her.

Sitting on the floor kept her calm. She felt connected to those who are buried. Those who loved her but died. All people she has ever loved, die. For now, she is determined to keep her four brothers safe.

"Don't miss Ajhumma Ajhussi too much." Hoseok sat beside her. "If they seriously come back we are all gone for good."

Y/N chuckled slightly. Hoseok was the one who would always be so filled with energy Y/N sometimes wondered how he keep it up.

"Don't." Hoseok said.

Y/N blinked. "What?"

"You have that look where you question yourself why do you even exist. And how do people too good to exist stick around for you?" Hoseok rolled his eyes at Y/N.

"I don't." Y/N frowned.

But in reality, she was doing exactly that.

Her biggest fear, being left alone. Helpless. Numb. So she wielded power, the power that came from making others cower. Used her own fear to impulse fear in other people. Fear about her. That was an illusion. An illusion she wanted to believe in.

||

~Flashback~

"What happened loser? Don't have the guts to hit us?" Y/N fell to the ground as she felt a sting on her left cheek.

That girl just slapped Y/N.

"When will you show your true colors, huh? Whole area knows the bitch you are. A murderer. Got it?" The girl kicked Y/N in the stomach but Y/N didn't show any signs of pain.