Epilogue

"You only miss those people whom you have forgotten. Those who are in your heart would never be missed because they are never forgotten."

||

~Namjoon's POV~

||

Today was the six-month anniversary of when Y/N first kidnapped me.

So much had changed in these six months.

Starting with the basics, the three Kim brothers were now officially a part of the Song gang. I had successfully persuaded Jin Hyung that now we should quit running and defend ourselves while building our own world. Our initiation ceremony was done and we were happily accepted into the gang.

Maria was beyond happy because she finally found someone as quirky as her, which was Taehyung.

Maria and Jimin often got into fights over who would spend time with Taehyung, and I must say Tae enjoyed the attention a lot.

Also, we were now permanently living in the Song Mansion.

Although Jimin and Jungkook were still weary of us, now for a different reason.

At first, they didn't trust us enough, and that hasn't changed yet.

Whenever I tell them that it wasn't me who ate all the Nutella in the house, they never believe me. I always say the truth, because it wasn't me who ate all of it, I shared it with Taehyung.

Anyways.

Sunghoon had completely recovered and would now teach me about everything in the Mafia world. Everything I needed to know from the mafia names to their areas of control.

Much better than our tutors back home.

We were also planning on getting Eomma out of the Kim Mansion with the help of Jimin's plan of sneaking in from the AC vents again, but the only problem was even though we had Minjun hostage with us for the last month, Uncle Chanyoung didn't even bother to check up on him.

"He really is a piece of waste," Jin Hyung had joked.

Jin Hyung became more lively since the ordeal. Now we had nothing to hide from, and he was no longer suspecting everything to be a trap.

He even enjoyed the training sessions with Yoongi Hyung, yes we now call them Hyungs, and boy, their fights were something worth watching.

During this time I learned Hoseok Hyung becomes very quiet when he is drunk, while Yoongi Hyung' chaotic self comes out when he gets drunk.

I also learned a great deal about coffee making, but I am banned from the kitchen when I accidentally set the stove on fire while boiling water. To date, I have no idea how I did that.

Everything was getting back to normal, at least what is normal according to the mafia world.

It was all the same, yet so different.

We also learned everything about Youngsoo and Lucas, and when I reread his diary I could see why he turned all happy endings into sad ones. His life had taken a sad ending.

Everyone was devastated after learning that it wasn't Youngsoo they beat up, it was Lucas.

Everyone was scared the most about Maria's reaction, but she was happy. Happy that her love wasn't a traitor, but a warrior.

Youngsoo was never a traitor.

We all went to visit his grave, and I offered him flowers from Y/N too.