Chapter 62: Not Worth It

||

~No one's POV~

||

Y/N hasn't been out of her room in the last twelve hours.

Everyone thought she was crying, sobbing to herself in the dark room, but in reality, she was preparing.

Preparing herself to hunt her brother.

She has always thought searching for her brother would be like this.

Scanning through different locations.

Secret missions to uncover his whereabouts.

The only difference was that she tried to find him as a sister would search for her brother.

But now they have to find him as a predator would hunt for prey.

Taking a deep breath, Y/N looked at herself in the mirror.

She looked just like she was meant to be. A pair of black jeans topped with a black high turtleneck, covered with a black jacket that came to her knees. This outfit along with black boots was enough to give her the illusion that she was the predator.

She chose to ignore the sister behind this mask.

Opening the doors of her room, Y/N walked out with a sense of authority.

She had to be in charge so the others can grieve on her part.

"Is everyone here?" Y/N asked in her signature cold voice. Devoid of any emotions.

"Yes," Jungkook said in a hoarse voice and even the deaf could tell he was crying the whole night.

Y/N glanced around the room.

They were all gathered in the library because it had a table big enough to accommodate the ten of them. Sunghoon was now allowed to move, and even he had joined after Jimin filled him in about everything.

"As Jimin must have told you, Youngsoo is the attacker. Not Giho, not the snake gang, but Youngsoo. It pains me to admit that one of our own was a traitor. But we need to find him to stop him and to know what was his motive."

Y/N paused to look at everyone's reaction. They were distraught.

"Now, for safety measures, all outside communication from anyone of you will be directly monitored by me. You can not, and will not, call or contact anyone outside this house without informing me. If anyone did, I would simply kick them out of the mansion where you are under direct threat of attack. Understood?"

Everyone nodded tightly.

Y/N's gaze landed on Jin.

"Jin." The said man straightened. "Do you remember Youngsoo's face when he was helping you?"

Jin furrowed his eyebrows, meaning to ask how did she know about their partner? But Y/N beat him to it.

"Namjoon has already told me about your savior. Now answer the question." Y/N asked calmly.

The exact type of calm before the storm.

Jin understood the hidden implication and told the truth. "I do remember his face. But he looked just like you so-"

"He is my twin. Obviously, he looks just like me." Y/N deadpanned.

Jin opened and closed his mouth like a goldfish out of water. The two were twins? It made sense but still, it felt eerie.

"Yeah he looked just like you but he had scars on his nose and cheek. When I asked him what were they from he got really angry and told me not to remind him of them," Jin answered.