Chapter 13: Tell me

||

~No one's POV~

||

"Hyung I promise I will take our car!" Namjoon said exasperatedly.

Ever since he returned a week ago, Jin has been keeping a close eye on Namjoon. He even asked the dean to grant him permission to continue the rest five months of his University from home. All his assignments came home and lectures were recorded as audio files.

But Namjoon wanted to go out. Nature is life for him and he can't help but want to go outside.

"No." Jin replied shortly.

"Hyung please!" Namjoon whined for the hundredth time.

Jin sighed, knowing how desperately he wanted to go outside. "Namjoon-ah, I know you want to go out but your safety is important." He tried to reason.

"You told them the correct information, right? They said they won't bother us again, and they haven't! It's been a week, I want to go out!" Namjon slumped on the couch.

"I want to go out. I need to. Please." He now practically begged and it broke Jin's heart. He wanted to keep Namjoon safe, but also happy.

"Fine. I will come with you." Jin grabbed a coat and threw it to Namjoon who was already jumping up and down in happiness.

"You are the best!" He hugged Jin tightly and Jin ruffled the younger's hair.

Taehyung was out for his work and as usual, Namjoon didn't ask what that work was. He trusted their judgement more than himself because he had already been in trouble many times due to his decisions.

Jin held Namjoon's hand all the time they roamed in the park. Namjoon kept spilling random facts about each plant, animal or creature he saw along the way. It didn't bother Jin a bit as he too had missed this childish IQ 148 side of Namjoon.

"Hyung, let's eat ice cream!" Namjoon pointed to the cafe on their way home and Jin nodded, planning to take some ice cream for Taehyung too.

"A chocolate ice cream and one strawberry ice cream. And yes, fruity flavored ice cream to be packed." Namjoon ordered and handed the chocolate one to Jin as he munched on his strawberry ice cream.

They both sat down at an empty table that was aligned sideways so the main entryway in the cafe was on their side.

The bell ringed indicating a customer just entered.

It was Y/N and Jimin.

||

~Somewhere else~

||

"Sir we have been trying to find that boy. But it seems as if he disappeared." The person reported.

"Keep patience. We have a lot of time, let Y/N enjoy her life for sometime." The boss smirked.

"Yes sir." The person bowed and turned to leave.

"And listen, leave traces about Y/N so that they all are busy fighting and we can peacefully take her down." The boss ordered and the person nodded again before exiting the room.

The boss rested his elbows on the table as he held his head. "Such a shame you have to be ruined by me. If only you had backed off." He sighed.

He was back to typing something on his laptop when the person who reported to him barged into the room with a crazy grin.