Chapter 15: Answers

||

~No one's POV~

||

"Now let us peacefully check that email." Y/N said as she plopped herself on the floor with her laptop perched on her lap.

The boys sat around her in their War room.

"Our quarterly device mix u came up so we had to wait." Y/N sighed. "You don't know how much I wanted to rip those damn laptops and see this letter." shaking her head she clicked on the email.

During their quarterly device mix-up, all the electronic devices in their house would be cleaned and emptied of all the data. The data would be transferred to new devices so that the digital footprints keep changing and people can't exactly find which devices contained which data. If anyone searched for the emails now, the pathway would be completely different and enemies will have a hard time finding the data.

"Okay..." Y/N trailed off as she read the email. Her eyebrows furrowed deeper and deeper with each word and at the end, she was frowning to herself.

||

||

"They don't know anything about Giho?" Hoseok mumbled after he read the email.

"Hmm. I am disappointed. I thought we could get a lead." Jungkook pouted in the corner.

"And did you notice you and Namjoon are of the same age?" Hoseok suddenly said.

"So...?" Y/N asked clearly confused.

"He is different. Seokjin was calm during our phone call, he didn't freak out. That is the kind of training all people in our profession are given. Also, the answers they gave are not really specific. They do know how to play with words. They are trained in Mafia for sure. But that doesn't explain why Namjoon was acting all defenceless. Either he is good at acting naive, or he isn't related to the Mafia world." Hoseok concluded.

Y/N slowly nodded as it made sense. No parent will leave their child defenceless if they know their child is already taken at gunpoint.

"I don't think they are related to Giho. If they were and if Giho was really murdured, they should have found about it by now since it's been about eleven years since he died. They should have either been an emotional wreck dying for comfort or a heartless monster craving for revenge." Yoongi commented.

"Right. The brothers didn't even try to rescue." Y/N said still staring at the email. Sighing, she shook her head.

"I guess this three brothers chapter is closed now. They are of no use. I think they are the low level spies at a gang." Y/N shut the laptop. "We don't have any specific danger from them, we never revealed much about us. And they have also kept the deal so no worries. If they try to do anything we already know their weakness."