Chapter 41: Beware Of Snakes

||

~No one's POV~

||

"Y/N, drive faster!"

"Any faster and we will die Jimin. Hold his wound tightly."

Y/N said not taking her eyes off the road.

Jimin was in the middle seat, holding tightly onto Sunghoon's wound. Maria was sitting in the front seat beside Y/N, and Yoongi and Hoseok were on either side of Jimin. Jungkook was in the farthest seats with the Kim brothers, everyone positioned for the best cover and protection for all the weaker points.

Accelerating the van, Y/N increased the speed on the barren highway, devoid of any cars.

They had locked their house, shutting everything to make it look like the house owners were out on holiday. Guards and maids were given undefined holidays while the residents were running for their lives.

"Are we going to Casa?" Maria asked.

"Yes. From there we need to prepare for other things too. Everyone needs to be safe." Y/N muttered, taking a swift turn down the road.

"Jungkook, do you see anyone?" Yoongi inquired.

Jungkook whipped out his tablet and opened the radar. "Not yet. According to my calculations, whoever they are will need exactly 17 minutes to thoroughly search the house without any precautions, which is our worst-case scenario. And then another 9 minutes to figure out we must have run away. They won't catch up with us on time."

Yoongi nodded.

The car filled with silence with occasional grunts from Sunghoon. The blood loss was taking a toll on him but the training paid off and he could keep his consciousness intact.

Y/N pulled up in a house, the only one in the whole area. It was bought under a false name with papers that suggested it was just for show so no one ever came to check for any residents. The area itself was far from the city so Hoseok and Jimin had specially made additions to the house to make it another safe house.

 The area itself was far from the city so Hoseok and Jimin had specially made additions to the house to make it another safe house

It was a simple wooden house, with barely two rooms. One is the kitchen, one is a bedroom. However, the rooms are fairly big in size and make up for the quantity. Outside is a small porch and then a vast area of grassland. A small attic is also on the top, but it mostly contains spare mattresses.

"Hurry, get him in." Y/N opened the door in a hurry and ushered all ten of them inside. Maria placed another white sheet on the couch as Jimin placed Sunghoon carefully.

Hoseok got to tend the wounds immediately, and with a slight groan from Sunghoon, the bullet was taken out safely. The bloody bandage was replaced with a new one as Hoseok cleaned the other wounds. The bullet was put in a ziplock for Yoongi to study.