Chapter 19: You okay?

||

~No one's POV~

||

Jimin, Hoseok, Jungkook, Yoongi.

All of them ran together upstairs. Stumbling and falling on the stairs, pushing the confused Jin and Taehyung aside, they reached Y/N's room.

Jungkook barged into the room to see Y/N.

On the couch.

Eating popcorn.

With Netflix.

"What are you guys doing?" Y/N asked confused by their sudden appearance.

"You are okay!" Jimin sighed in relief as he hugged the girl tightly.

"I am alive." Y/N hugged the mochi back, not knowing the reason.

"Woah, we thought you shot yourself." Jungkook laughed as he sat on the couch to steal some popcorn.

Y/N looked at the four of them blankly. "You fucking idiot I was watching Netflix for fuck's sake!" Y/N picked the nearest weapon, a pillow, and threw it on the bunny. "You ruined the whole mood!"

The popcorn was soon forgotten the room was soon filled with chaos as Jungkook was chased all over by a laughing Y/N while Yoongi and Hoseok stood in the corner shaking their head. On the other hand, Jimin scrolled through Netflix but soon dropped it as he didn't find anything interesting.

"Here I thought she must be crying or punching her bed senseless." Yoongi muttered.

"Same. She got stronger by time." Hoseok commented.

The elders watched annoyedly as their little siblings vandalised the whole room within a few minutes.

"You better clean this up." Y/N shouted as she threw another pillow.

"Okay!" Jungkook replied as he defended himself from the attack.

Y/N dodged a pillow as she ducked under the sofa for cover.

||

~Flashback~

||

Y/N dodged a bullet as she ducked under the bush for cover.

"I knew this was a bad idea." She hissed as the thorns in the bush scraped on her back.

"I told you, you go I will cover you up here." Yoongi insisted for the hundredth time that day.

"No." Y/N replied as she shot another enemy, but narrowly missed a bullet aimed her way. "I won't leave you here."

"You are not leaving me. I will cover up, you go and get help." Yoongi tried to convince the girl.

"You think I don't know what would exactly happen if I left?" Y/N reloaded her gun, finally looking at Yoongi with full seriousness.

"I have lost one brother. I don't wanna lose more." Y/N whispered before going out to shoot another bunch of enemies down.

"She is not agreeing?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi shook his head as he shot an enemy marching up to them.