Chapter 9: Choi Giho

||

~No one's POV~

||

Yoongi adjusted the pillows to get into a more comfortable position on the couch. Sitting for four hours straight doesn't count as a problem when you are Yoongi.

His plans of sleeping the whole Sunday crashed when he was tasked to research this man Giho. But he was excited about this too as it had been a really long time since they did something like this.

"Oppa, have some coffee." Y/N handed the elder an Iced Coffee as she sipped on her own.

"You are the only one who loves me here." Yoongi mumbled as he continued typing on the tablet.

"I love my Lil Meow Meow." Yoongi groaned frustratedly at the nickname Y/N had given him when she saw him cuddling a cat plushie.

"Will you ever stop that?" Yoongi wrote something on his notepad.

"Never." Y/N said as she peeked a look at Yoongi's notes.

The one thing she absolutely loved in Yoongi was that he made pretty notes. The kind of notes that clearly showed what has been going on in his mind. Unlike her notes which were harder to solve than Time Paradoxes.

"Don't exert yourself Oppa. We have plenty of time." Y/N patted the elder's shoulder as she got up to put the mugs in the sink.

The maid came and washed the cups while Y/N searched the shelves for something to eat.

"Mam, may we cook something for you?" The maid asked slowly.

"Aniya, your shift is about to end soon. And anyways I need to do something." Y/N smiled at the maid and she bowed before going to the staff quarters.

"What should I make now?" Y/N muttered before taking out the ramyeon noodles. "That is the best I can cook anyway."

"Water..." She fumbled around the drawers to find a glass and then saw the glasses by the window side.

"I told Hoseok Oppa not to put these glasses here." She mumbled taking out a glass to fill.

Her ramyeon was half ready, and she was sitting on the kitchen counter chewing a mouthful. Several thoughts were jumbled in her mind and she couldn't focus on one.

She needed peace.

"Oppa, I'll be back." Y/N said as she grabbed her bicycle keys. She needed to move her body, or else her bike wouldn't be betrayed right now.

"From where and when?" Yoongi asked still looking at the screen.

"Library. In about three hours, at 9 in the evening." Y/N exited the house instructing the guards to be on the lookout for any suspicious activities.

While riding the cycle, she concentrated on nature. Emptying the thoughts of the Kims, she just concentrated on the moment. She parked her cycle outside the gate.

"Books..." Taking a deep breath to inhale the familiar scent of the books, she entered the library.

And was stopped by some unseen forces.

"Ow!" Y/N rubbed her head where it hit the glass door. "Whoever invented glass is an asshole." She cursed before entering the library.

The College library would usually be open till 10 pm, so she had plenty of time to calm herself down and read some books. Obviously not Demian, that one book had caused her enough trouble.

||

~Flash back~

||