Chapter 34: The Great Rescue

||

~No one's POV~

||

Jin glanced at the file on the table. Reluctantly, he picked it up and began reading its contents.

"They look more like notes than Reports." Jin muttered.

" Jin muttered

"Impressive," Jin said as he read the information

"Impressive," Jin said as he read the information. Inside were the samples carefully stored in zip locks.

Taehyung joined and peeked from behind Jin's shoulder onto the file.

"Wow, Hoseok Hyung is so creative." Taehyung took the file in his hands as he traced the small doodles. "I bet he was just testing his pen."

Jin chuckled slightly.

Just then, Jin heard a loud screeching sound from his earphones.

"JUNGKOOK DON'T GO THERE!"

||

~Somewhere else~

||

"Sir, they have found our place!" The panicked guard said stepping into the room.

"Who?" The boss asked in a bored voice, not paying much attention.

"Song Gang!" The guard nearly screamed.

"And?"

"They might attack us!" The guard said, stating the obvious.

"And what are they gonna do? Slice our throats with a dagger? Shoot with their petty little guns? Huh!" The boss scoffed. "This base is underground, whatever they do, they are never gonna get here."

"But boss-"

"Enough! Pay attention to more pressing matters. Today was the delivery of the $2 million worth of weaponry, did it arrive?" The boss cut the guard midsentence.

"It was here but they-"

"What?" The boss interrupted him again.

"They stole them, all of the weapons, gone!" The guard tried to explain.