Chapter 21: Fishy

||

~No one's POV~

||

"All reports are fabricated. Each one has been edited on the same day. That means we should first find out what exactly happened on that day. Then maybe this Choi Giho can be uncovered." Jin pushed his tablet towards Y/N.

"First of all, that's impressive." Y/N dipped her head as a small bow towards the boy and went back to the notes. "Second, you are right. Something did happen, we don't know what. So let's find it, shall we?"

Jin nodded.

Y/N gave the notes to Jin adding some of her own details to them. No words were exchanged as they both knew it was useless to bond because both would go on their separate ways sooner or later so why bother?

"Y/N-ah, I recently realised we are not getting any more notes from our secret admirer. Why?" Jimin suddenly asked from the couch.

"Maybe they realised they were feeding the wrong fish." Y/N answered nonchalantly. She suddenly remembered something. "Hey, have you seen Number 1? She is very upset nowadays, is Number 2 avoiding her?" Y/N asked Jimin.

Jin and Taehyung who were about to leave stopped to listen to this weird conversation.

Jimin sighed heavily. "I think so. Number 2 isn't hanging out with Number 1 nowadays. I think we need to shift Number 3 back here. Or else Number 1 and 2 will die of their own depression."

Y/N nodded. "I will change their house now. The old one is obviously too small for three of them." Y/N closed her notebook.

"Wanna help?" Y/N glanced over to Jimin who threw his hands in the air.

"I would but I am not in the mood to get wet. I just showered!" Jimin denied it immediately.

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Sounds like a lie but okay."

"Hey, I wasn't lying!" Jimin pouted but went back to his work rather than helping Y/N.

"What's Number 1, Number 2, Number 3- She can talk to numbers?" Taehyung's eyes were as wide as saucers conveying his shock.

Jimin chuckled from the couch.

"They are the names of our goldfishes. Number 1, Number 2 and Number 3. Y/N didn't find anything more fitting so numbers are it is." Jimin shrugged.

Jin looked over to Taehyung whose face was now changed from shock to fascination.

"Don't even think about it, she might shoot you down." Jin took his notes and made his way to their room thinking Taehyung was following him.

"Sorry Hyung, I am going." Taehyung said as he bolted in the direction Y/N went.

Jin simply stood there shaking his head. "He wants death." He didn't stop his brother though, he knew Y/N would kick him out anyway and in the end, he will have to return to his elder brother.

||

He was wrong.

Three freaking hours and Taehyung wasn't back yet. Now Jin was seriously considering the possibility that Taehyung is dead already and three feet under the ground.

The thought made him come out of his room in the direction Y/N went, in the living room.

When he entered the room, he was first greeted by a smiling Taehyung and a giggling Y/N.

Hold on.

Y/N is giggling.

When he overcame his first shock, he noticed there were two aquariums. One was medium-sized and filled with water while the other was a bit small and empty. He deduced that Y/N and Taehyung were actually changing their aquarium houses to give them more space.