Chapter 45: Training Room

||

~No one's POV~

||

Y/N tapped her foot on the floor as they were waiting for everyone else to come to the training room. Sunghoon, Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Yoongi were already here, and Maria and the Kim brothers were on the way.

"This place is a castle how far is it from my room till here?" Maria whines as she enters the room with a handful of mats and towels.

"Not my fault if you can't walk in the heels, babygirl." Y/N smiled at the girl as she scowled back reflexively.

"That's none of your business." Maria scrunched her nose.

"You are my business." Y/N rolled her eyes.

Amidst their bickering, the three brothers had arrived at the training room. Jin, Namjoon, and Taehyung were dressed in loose but comfortable clothes just like Jungkook had told them.

"Hyung...this is just like our training room back then," Taehyung spun around in his place to take up the whole room.

"It is," Jin replied, equally surprised.

Namjoon, however, kept his eyes down, not wanting to see the weapons.

Y/N noticed it and tilted her head a little, catching his gaze.

Namjoon immediately looked away and it brought a smirk to Y/N's face.

"Okay everyone, let's get to the task," Yoongi clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. "We all know that the attackers might be lurking around and plotting one thing or the other. So for that, we need to make sure we have the proper training to defend ourselves. Basic self-defense to make sure you don't die."

Everyone nodded solemnly.

"First, we will do some stretching and warm-ups and then move to the main training. Gather around in the center. Jungkook and I will be your trainers from now."

Maria and the brothers slid into positions and Y/N stood on the sidelines assessing everyone.

"Hobi Oppa, You can go now I will keep a check here," Y/N suggested.

"Are you sure? I can stay here I don't mind, you must have something to do-"

"No. I want to watch it. You can go."

Hoseok blinked, confused as to why she wanted to be here, but still went away anyways. He can find something more about the attackers in this time frame.

Y/N stood at the back, watching everyone.

As they were stretching, Namjoon accidentally made eye contact with Y/N, again.

And he tripped.

Jin and Taehyung who were on either side rushed to get him on his feet, while Y/N just chuckled in the back.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow toward Y/N asking what happened, to which she shook her head saying nothing.

The warm-ups continued and Y/N made sure to glance at Namjoon from time to time, which resulted in him either looking away or hiding his face during whatever exercise they did.

"Okay, so now let us start the basic. First, punches." Yoongi and Jungkook showed how to attack, dodge and defend against punches with a good posture and a tight fist.

"You should team up and continue practicing. Jin and Taehyung, Maria and Namjoon. Go ahead." Jungkook told everyone and they did so.

Y/N's eyes followed Namjoon as he got into position.