Chapter 58: Hightime

||

~No one's POV~

||

Jungkook opens the door.

He sees Y/N outside.

And promptly shuts the door.

"You coconut head, open the door!" Y/N bangs on the closed door but Jungkook ignores her.

"Jungkook I swear I will kill you open the damn door!" Y/N yells from outside, and Jungkook takes out his phone to put on the most atrocious music he can find.

"This is my last warning, open the door or I'll finish all your banana milk!" Y/N threatened from outside, her voice muffled by the door.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he pulled out a crate of banana milk from under his bed. How on earth can Y/N steal it if it is in his room?

"Jungkook..." Y/N's voice was softer now.

Jungkook decided to ignore it.

"Listen, I don't know why you were so upset over that day, but I...I'm sorry okay?" Jungkook widened his eyes. Y/N apologizing?

Y/N's voice was slow now, and Jungkook had to strain his ears to listen to her over the music.

"I wasn't in my right mind that day. Just like I walked into his room during the fire, I just walked into the woods. I had no idea why I did that, I just did. I'm...sorry...if that hurt you. I didn't mean to I swear..." Y/N trailed off, not knowing what to say next.

"I'm...sorry...again, I shouldn't have gone like that," Y/N whispered, and Jungkook could barely make out the words before he heard footsteps of Y/N walking away.

In a flash, Jungkook had opened the door and was out of the room.

Y/N turned around, confused but Jungkook just hugged her, not saying anything.

"You are my noona, and noona don't say sorry. I just wanted you to realize you have done a mistake, it's over now. I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have yelled at you." Jungkook mumbled slowly.

Y/N laughed.

"You know, this could have been a very cute moment if only Never Gonna Give You Up was not playing in the background."

"It's the best song!"

||

Y/N knocked lightly on the door.

She had apologized to Jungkook, and it felt better doing so. The only people Y/N had ever apologized to were her parents, so this was something new.

"Jiminie?" Y/N asked tentatively.

"He is dead." Came the rough response.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Can I come in?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"For me?"

"No."

"I have mochi."

"Go away Y/N!" Y/N flinched at the loud tone. Jimin rarely raised his voice, and being on its receiving end was terrifying.

"What happened Jimin?" Y/N asked, concerned.

"Why do I have to tell everyone everything? Leave me alone!" Jimin yelled loudly, and a crashing sound came as if something was thrown.