Chapter 25: Drunk

||

~Flashback~

||

Jimin stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do with this weird girl Y/N falling unconscious into his arms. She smelled of alcohol and Jimin was getting irritated now.

Just then a pair of headlights shone on the two of them and two people rushed out of the car. One of them hurriedly took Y/N in their arms and the other one thanked Jimin for taking care of her.

"I am really sorry on her behalf, she is quite a nuisance when drunk. Did she bother you?" He said.

"She didn't," Jimin said, and then under his breath. "Except that she ruined my last moments."

"I WANT THAT GHOST TO COME WITH ME HE IS SO CUTE!" Jimin and the boys heard Y/N yelling at the other boy who was holding her from running towards Jimin.

"She woke up," Jimin said quite amused by the scene.

"That's exactly why I warned her not to drink more than a bottle." The boy near Jimin whispered.

Jimin widened his eyes a the boy, of how he allowed an underage to even drink, but then shrugged it off because it wasn't his business anyway.

"Should I come?" Jimin asked uncertainly, looking at the half-dazed girl.

"Well considering the fact that she isn't cooperating, I guess you'll have to come. I can drop you home afterwards, I assure you." The boy said apologetically.

"No problem, I don't wanna return to my home anyway." Before he would be asked to explain what he meant by this, Jimin walked towards Y/N who clung to him like a second skin.

"You are a mochi," She mumbled as her head fell on his shoulder.

"I am really sorry this came to this." The boy that had talked to Jimin spoke up. "Anyway, I am Jung Hoseok, and you are?"

"Park Jimin. I would have said nice to meet you, but under the circumstances..." Jimin glanced at Y/N sleeping on his shoulder. "I don't think it is suitable."

"I agree. Min Yoongi here." The boy who was quietly driving all this time said.

Jimin nodded and there was no further conversation for a moment. Until Y/N suddenly woke up and decided to ruin the comfortable silence.

"Yeah, we're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time...
It's miserable and magical, oh yeah...
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines...
It's time, oh-oh...

I don't know about you...
But I'm feeling 22...
Everything will be alright if...
You keep me next to you...
You don't know about me...
But I'll bet you want to...
Everything will be alright if...
We just keep dancing like we're 22, 22..."

"Can I just clamp her mouth shut because she really doesn't know how to sing?" Jimin said to Hoseok and the latter chuckled.

"Feel yourself lucky to experience her voice. Usually, we never hear it because she doesn't even sing in the shower." Hoseok laughs loudly, slapping Yoongi's arm. Yoongi glances boredly at Hoseok.

Jimin glances back at Y/N who was still singing the song.

"Y/N you aren't even eighteen yet." Yoongi shook his head at Y/N singing songs about 22.

"I am an adult thank you." Y/N stopped the song to pass a comment to Yoongi but then didn't start singing anyway.

"Hey, cute ghost why aren't you cold?" She touched Jimin's forehead. "You are definitely warmer like me."