Chapter 77: The Final Fight

||

~No one's POV~

||

The excruciating pain hit her as Y/N tried to steady herself.

With one last glance at the half-dead Lucas, Y/N stumbled her way to one of the machines and ducked under the cover.

Now one might think, why didn't the landmines burst if someone had already entered the building?

The answer is, there were no landmines. Y/N had pinned up the lie to make Lucas question his own assumptions, and the dumbhead didn't even think twice about why didn't any landmine burst when he came to the warehouse?

Y/N touched the earrings in her left ear and knew that Jimin must have gotten the signal by now. If Lucas's backup was here, she needed her own backup to arrive as quickly as possible.

"I know you are there Y/N! Show yourself and I might spare your life!"

In even the direst situation Y/N had to roll her eyes at the boastful dialogues. No doubt this was Minjun, the disappointment of the Kim gang. He was often made fun of during many initiation ceremonies of gangs to which every major gang was invited.

Minjun was always left out by his father.

"What does he think I am, a five-year-old?" Y/N muttered, pressing a hand to her wound to stop the bleeding temporarily.

"Where are you Lucas- HOLY MOTHERFUCKEING SHIT!!" Y/N winced at the loud tone.

"You are bleeding!" Minjun exclaimed and Y/N soon heard grunts and a slap.

"Don't fucking move me you fucker!" Lucas yelled, groaning the next second.

Y/N imagined the scene and felt immense satisfaction.

However, now she needed to see how many opponents were there for them. Seeing that Minjun was preoccupied with Lucas's wounds, it was the perfect opportunity to slip away.

Y/N leaned down to the ground, slowly peeking from the corner of the sheet. She could see feet a few places away from her, which meant she had to creep from the other side.

Moving in unbearable pain, Y/N somehow turned herself and peeked from the other side without moving the sheet too much, and peeked from the other side. There were no feet here and Y/N's only way to get out was to somehow slither in a way that the sheet won't move too much, which was technically a very risky gamble if she tried to do so with a bullet in her stomach as it bled more than what she bled during her periods.

"I should just stay here," Y/N muttered to herself, staying in that position and listening to the drama going on outside.

"I am dying, my plans to avenge my father are ruined, and what you care about is where is your bulletproof jacket?" Lucas mumbled in a low tone and Y/N knew he was close to passing out.

"I am curious, how did she shoot you when you had the jacket on?" Minjun continued ignoring the dying male.

There was no response from Lucas.

"Hey, answer me," Minjun said and probably nudged him too.

"Oh my god, is he dead? How will Appa take over the Song empire? The Baem gang will be done for!" Minjun said, horrified.

Y/N realized why did Kim Chanyoung keep Minjun away from the mafia.

He was definitely a bad nut.

"What will I do now- IS THAT A FUCKING GRANADE?"