Chapter 24: Brother

||

~No one's POV~

||

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Namjoon screamed loudly as the sink began filling with the bloodred water. His screams echoed the walls as the sink reflected the pool of red liquid.

"What happened? Stop shouting! Jesus!" The guard outside yelled as Namjoon kept screaming. He opened the door to his room and entered the bathroom to see what exactly happened.

The guard glanced at the pool of bloodred water and then at Namjoon who was backed against the wall, eyes widened and mouth still open from the screaming he did.

"Chill, it's just blood." The guard sighed and dragged Namjoon out of the bathroom. Namjoon didn't know what to do so he just let himself be dragged.

When the guard made him sit on the bed, Namjoon crawled backwards trying to stay tiny and unnoticeable from the bathroom but his six feet body wasn't helping much in hiding. The guard shook his head and made his way to exit the room, not wanting to entertain Namjoon's whimpering any longer.

Just then, a boy dressed fully in black entered Namjoon's cell, laughing uncontrollably. He stood in front of Namjoon and flicked his wrist to dismiss the guard.

Now it was only Namjoon, scared in a corner, and the boy laughing for no reason.

"You...got scared...of a prank..." The boy wheezed between laughter.

Namjoon simply stayed in the corner. He was already getting psycho vibes from this boy and he didn't want to mess up anymore.

"That was just...paint..." The boy was not bent on his knees gasping for air. At his words, Namjoon suddenly wished he choked on his own spit and died.

"Okay, now I'm calm." The boy took dramatic deep breaths and smiled widely at Namjoon. "Let us introduce ourselves, shall we?"

He put out a hand forward, about three metres away from Namjoon, and introduced himself.

"I am Kim Minjun. Son of Kim Chanyoung? Remember me or your innocent brain forgot everything criminal?"

Namjoon's eyes widened at the familiarity of the name. "You mean..."

Minjun smirked.

"Yes, your dear uncle Kim Chanyoung. It's been long, brother."

||

~Somewhere else~

||

The paperweight on the stack of notes kept the papers from flowing away. But Y/N didn't close her window.

She had locked herself up in her room ever since she witnessed Jimin and Taehyung bonding together. She had seen Jimin laughing like that after a long time and she was sure she missed it very much.

"I don't know where are you. But I do know you haven't eaten your food yet. You should eat. If you don't, then I'll stay hungry too." Y/N whispered gazing up at the sky.

The moon was now visible out from the clouds, and Y/N wished not for the first time that he was here with her.

"I miss you," Y/N whispered to the night sky where the moon hung low, stars peeking out from the clouds and wind rushing to meet her. It all felt so magical, yet so lonely.

Without him.

||

"So, you mean you have known Y/N for almost seven years?" Taehyung asked, his voice filled with awe.