Chapter 74: Unknown Plan

||

~No one's POV~

||

"Y/N, What. Is. The. Plan?"

Hoseok asked sternly, pronouncing every word.

Y/N paused momentarily, then resumed taking out all types of weapons she had collected over the years and putting them on the table.

"Don't ask me what I'm doing, I have a vague idea of a plan, but I need your help and trust in executing it," Y/N said briskly walking from shelf to shelf, drawer to drawer.

"Jimin, tell me which of these can be concealed easily in an unsuspicious outfit, and yet can be used for close-range combat," Y/N asked, staring straight at the said male.

Jimin gulped, feeling Hoseok and Yoongi's angry gaze on him but answered anyways.

"The pocket knife can be strapped to your thigh, and the lion claws can be disguised as rings. You can also use that knife," Jimin pointed to a slender knife in the collection, "as a hairpin, although you will have to be careful when pulling it out because it can cut your hair alerting the enemy about the weapon."

"You should also take your boots that had knives in them, you could use them to your advantage while giving a roundhouse kick," Sunghoon added.

"Why are you two giving her suggestions, she herself doesn't know what she is doing?" Hoseok said in frustration.

Y/N looked at Hoseok and Yoongi confidently.

"I promise I will come back alive if you both cooperate. I will need backup, we have to call the Kim brothers too, they are the key," Y/N instructed and Jungkook nodded before running out of the room to do what Y/N said.

Y/N exchanged her slippers for the boots Sunghoon suggested, and hid one more knife, just in case.

Her outfit was normal enough, a loose grey t-shirt with black shorts, to give the illusion that she was weaponless.

A blatant lie.

"I do trust you, but my gut tells me you are about to do something stupid," Yoongi said with a frown but Y/N heard the underlining worry in his words.

"I am. And I'm going to call this plan the plan Plastic Surgery." Y/N grinned.

The door opened and Jungkook came inside with a confused Namjoon, a worried Jin, and a cheerful Taehyung.

"Did you find something- why are you dressed like it's a movie night?" Taehyung exclaimed taking in Y/N's appearance.

"Y/N, is something serious?" Jin asks, ignoring Taehyung's remarks.

"I have a clue, and if my guess is right, this whole family drama is about to come to an end. Now it's hide or die." Y/N explained, which wasn't much of an explanation.

Jin was still very much worried.

Y/N turned to Snghoon and Jimin.

"Is anything peeking?" Y/N turned around and without context, it might look like she was asking for outfit suggestions, but in fact, she was checking whether the weaponry was unsuspicious enough.

"Nope, you are clear," Jimin gave her a high five.

Y/N picked up Yoongi's phone and took out her own phone as well.

Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Are you doing what I think you are doin-"

Yoongi couldn't finish his sentence because the person had picked up the call.

"Hello dear brother."

Y/N greeted with a bright smile.

Which creeped out everyone in the room.

"Did Yoongi Hyung tell you about our little talk already?" Youngsoo's equally cheerful voice came from the other side.

"He did. Now let me give you an offer. We can meet at a place, of your choice, completely on your conditions, and talk about whatever shit is going on. I will leave the whole mafia business if you agree. Not as Youngsoo, but as my little brother, will you do it?" Y/N asked nervously.

She wasn't sure what his 'conditions' might be, but she needed to talk to him.

To finish the whole puzzle.

"Why should I believe that you will come to meet me and not bring any of your minions to kill me or something?" Youngsoo asked, sounding skeptical.

"Because I will be alone," Yoongi frantically shook his head at Y/N's words but Y/N ignored him, "and I hope you will be too. I promise, no weapons," Y/N's hand went to the knife strapped to her thigh, "just the two of us, like how we sneaked out to go to our tree? Just like the old days."

Y/N poured as much fondness and longing into her voice as she could fake. She wanted to sound as believable as she could. Or else Youngsoo would never agree to meet her.

"I need to think for some time. I will tell you about the place soon. And don't try to search for me, you can't catch me," Youngsoo said before hanging up.

Y/N just stared at the phone with a deadpan expression.

"Oh dear brother, if you had known what I have planned for you," Y/N smirked.

"Y/N, you are not going there alone, especially to meet him," Hoseok began, speaking from everyone's side.

"I agree. I don't think it is safe or even logical to go alone," Jin agreed, feeling slightly nervous. Sure, he didn't trust Y/N about all this going on, but he also didn't think it was smart to go to meet your enemies without any backup.

"Oh, who said I'll be alone? Just wait till he sends the location. I know exactly where he will call me," Y/N smirked.

"Y/N, what exactly are you planning?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"You will see soon! For now, let us eat something, I'm hungry as fuck," Y/N skipped out of the room, leaving everyone else to stare at each other.

"Is she drunk again?" Namjoon asked after a while.

"I don't think so. I think she is high on marijuana." Jungkook said from the side.

"In both cases, she is out of her mind," Namjoon said.

"Exactly," Jungkook agreed.

"Why don't you guys sneak up behind her wherever she is going? You can keep an eye on her as well as keep her safe?" Taehyung asked.

"If we follow her she will kill us first," Sunghoon sighed.

"Agreed," Jimin said, fist bumping with the other male.

Taehyung frowned.

"How do you guys know?" He asked curiously.

"Because we have tried it exactly once and Sunghoon almost got a concussion because she kicked him too hard," Jimin shrugged.

"How do you get a concussion by a kick?" Namjoon asked, skeptical.

"If you get kicked and fall headfirst into a pool, you will know," Sunghoon deadpanned.

"You fell in a pool?" Namjoon said with wide eyes.

"Everyone, please focus on Y/N's stupid plan and not on 101 guide to getting concussions," Hoseok spoke sternly and everyone quietened.

They all followed him out of the lab.

Y/N was already sitting with Maria, talking about something that horrified the poor girl.

"What do you mean he is in Daegu? You should just drop a bomb on him!" Maria exclaimed.

"I can't, it will take way longer. Let us eat first and wait for his call," Y/N calmed the poor girl and dug in her food.

If she was going to blow someone's brain, she might as well do it on a full stomach.

||

Vote for President Namjoon.