never trust a snake

We go to fight the hypnobrai. Tornada camouflaged into the sky. We hear the snakes talking about something. I soon appear and say "miss me scales," I laugh as he backs away. I see the fangpires confused so I say "I'm a second in charge after the leaders of the devourers." The snakes were scared giving me a chance to get to lloyd we fly away.I ask  " so ninja or another tomb?" He responds "anacondrai tomb." We fly there on Tornada.

We arrive at the tomb,Lloyd gets off and runs to the door so I follow after him.We open the door and see dead bodies of the anacondrai.An anacondrai appears behind us scaring us both. He says "my sincerest apologies,young children.oh,dear,due to my unfortunate appearance,I tend to have an unsettling effect on people.Oh I believe you dropped this.Ah there you are." He hands Lloyd his torch back.

Lloyd says" uh,thank you.uh,what happened to the others?" He anwers "poor unfortunate souls.All those years,locked away with nothing to eat.must have slowly starved away until they were just scales and bones.And you may you two be, my little appetize...Uh,I mean friends?" Lloyd responds "Lloyd Garmadon son of lord garmadon and future dark ruler and she is my soulmate y/n." I ask "so uh who are you?" The snake replies "Humbly,I am Pythor P chumsworth.and since you've both freed me I am eternallyin in your service." I say suspicious "alright Pythor how about we  cause trouble."

The boys agreed and we started to cause problem.We leave the tomb to knock things over,go on grass people can't go on,steal icecream,sink kids' boats and steal from babies then return. I chill and play/talk with my dragon.I hear about Lloyd going to the school for bad boys so I agree and go with Lloyd and Pythor not trusting him with the map Lloyd has.

I chill with my dragon while the boys were skateboarding and talking.I had been more protective of Lloyd than anyone I've met making me think of how morro,my dead brother,was always protective of me.I sit down and chill on the roof as Tornada turned invisible (can do that because she can hide in any type of gas including oxygen. ) We wait for the ninja. The ninja soon arrive at the school on an anchor making a huge hole in the building.They soon free the kids and teachers and then go after Lloyd.Kai and Zane on stairs,Jay on lift and Cole on anchor.I see Lloyd scared so I try blow Cole down,I get him on the floor Pythor was on where Kai and Zane got stuck in a trap.Jay goes after Pythor as Cole is on the floor.I hear lloyd yell "they're coming they're coming,"I tell him to shut up and that its annoying.I grab Lloyd and secretly replaces the map with a fake and gives the real one to Tornada.I smirk after Pythor takes the fake then he disappeared.I grab Lloyd and throw him on Tornada then signal for her to go with Lloyd.I jump on the building and use airjizu then I summon my dragon and go after Tornada.The ninja followed after us.I got on Tornada and she knew what to do as I say "metal activate." Suddenly metal appears on mine and Lloyd's legs keeping us on tornada. I yell "Now Tornada lose them using camouflage." She listens and tries losing them.They see where we are because our heat.

They soon catch us so we reveal ourselves.I say " I'm sorry lloyd,I was trying to protect you from the ninja." We go on the ship scared of our punishment.That night Wu reads us a story after the story we apologise for what we did.I look at Wu then look away.He asks me to follow him so I did. He says " I understand the reasons for what you did Y/n one being that you wanted to find your soulmate another being because of morro isn't it." I look at him and nod then say in a softer cute voice "do the ninja the anwer to 'what is the best way to beat an enemy' wu?." They show up and say "we didn't y/n." I laugh and reply "make them your friend that's what I did with Lloyd." I soon go to bed and sleep.