the storm amulet

Everyone talks about the wave and Storm amulet then Wo-Jira.I say "Guys we need to say something." Everyone turns to me and Stormy as I say "Kalmaar will also need the grandchildren of Wo-Jira to awaken her which worries me." Zane asks "why does it?" Bentho says "He will need the powers of her grandchildren together to awaken her aswell of teh amulets." We get hit by something so we see that we are coming to the Island of the Keepers.Me and Stormy stay with Bentho in the kitchen/dinning room that has seat belts on as we so the storm.We get to the island and we say for the others to do the talking while me,Stormy and Bentho don't.Jay gets up to have weapons pointed at him.I go next and say "was this really needed?" The islander Y/n says "Yeah sorry it's just we are very protective of the island." All of us get out the sub and go to the king of the islanders.We try convince him to let us take it and keep it away from the merlopenas and Kalmaar. The princess says "This is a new enemy father so please let them take the amulet for its protection." He agrees and I walk up as he was going to give me the amulet.He says "For thousands of years,we have upheld the oath bestowed upon us by the first spinjizu master himself.That oath I now pass onto you,Y/n of ninjago.Do you accept this sacred duty?" I respond "I do." He says "then swear it." I respond "I swear,I will do everything in my power to protect the amulet." He then hands it to me so I say "Thank you." I say "Your highness I believe someone replaced it will a fake."

Everyone was shocked at it then we go back to the hydro bounty and radio the monastery saying that the amulet is at teh explorers club.I then say "Tell Mystery to get it." We then stop as Kalmaar is here.He heard everything we said then destroys the tec or tries to but I create dark ice on all the controls making it impossible to destroy them.I then block the generator room with dark ice too.I then grab Kalmaar with a black flame hand and then throw him to the wall.My eyes turn purple as I laugh saying "You think you can mess with someone who has darkness in their blood and even if you get teh Storm Amulet you will still need to get her grandchildren who you will never find." Lloyd calms me down as I drop Kalmaar who then leaves with the guards to Ninjago.I say "This is impossible to brake if you aren't the one who made it." I say "Zane light ice and destroy dark ice and Nya if you train alot then you maybe able to control dark ice." Everyone walks away as I remove the dark ice from the controls.I then go up saying "Did it."