island of darkness

I got caught by a stone warrior with Mystery. Garmadon looked at Mystery saying "why don't you join us Mystery Overlord." She responds "Never I will never work with you." He makes her work for him because he had me.I try get free but I can't.
I say to Garmadon "the temple of Light is on that mountain pointing at a mountain." I get chained to the floor outside near his place because Garmadon knows I can use the air to make me fly away. Mystery got told to find the ninja and to tell the warriors.She obeys with no choice. The ninja soon show up so I get thrown somewhere else.Mystery fights the ninja to protect me. They fight again because of Garmadon. She returns and says the ninja got to the temple of light. I lose control of my dark side and end up turning evil because the more I'm on the dark island the more harder it is to control your darker side.I brake free and bow to Garmadon.Garmadon and the overlord could see my eyes changed to a dark red.I say " its good to be bad wahahaha." Midnight and Shadow also get caught.Mystery's eyes went darker as did Shadow's and midnight's.We all bow and say " the ninja are stronger we can tell." We bow and shadow says "The ninja won't want to hurt us or mostly won't want to hurt Y/n." Midnight asks "should we attack them because we all know where they are." Garmadon says " next time you will attack them."