the crooked path

The ninja fortified the tea shop.I trip the trip wire.I notice and hold our my umbrella covering the water attack.I see the ninja threw water balloons at my direction.I pull my umbrella down showing myself and saying " it this for morro guys?" They says that it is.I secretly look around and see Ronin.I wake to him and say " Morro wanted me to say that its time for pay your debt. Morro wants you to bring the sword. Once you find it I will give you his location and meet at the back.Understand?" He nods as I walk to the ninja.

I secretly record the conversation. Once it was done the ninja soon see a recording device in my hand. Kai looks at it and yells " THATS A RECORDING DEVICE!" I run away and say " oh ninja."I laugh and continue " you think that im to innocent to be evil and that I will always come back to you stupid ninja.Well your wrong ninja." I then look at Wu and Misako and say " so do I tell them or you." The ninja were confused and Wu says " The reason Y/n and Morro have the same powers is because..." I finish what Wu says " because we are siblings." I use airjizu and say " I never betray my family.And ninja remember that you aren't my family oh and RONIN."

Ronin walks out with a sword in his hand.It was the sword of sanctuary. He calls rex I get rex and grab him then jump off rex invisible.We land on a boat while the others go after rex.We ride the boat until Nya spots us.Nya and Ronin yell at each other and I just chill(in ninjago he has a small boat but in this he has seats for a few people).She tries to use her powers to stop us but I stop her by making Ronin pull the sail out as I make my dragon show up and us air to blow him away then get on the boat again.

We arrive at stiix as I show him where Morro is.We go into a building and see Morro and the ghosts.I say " I got him as you wanted brother." I sit on a small throne near Morro. I let Morro hear the video on how to find the tomb of the first spinjizu master. He thanks me and pats my head. I say " so what about him." I point at Ronin as Morro says " we still need him." I say " good I still want to test if this works." I stand up and summon 3 friends of Midnight's called Ryan,Roxie and Ray.I fall back and say " now I see you point when it comes to summoning a ghost. I hear Morro and Ronin talking about something as I try sit up.

Soon Mystery walks in and sees Ronin but then looks away. She says " Hello Y/n's brother Morro I am Mystery I felt something happened to Y/n so I came to check on her." She walks to me and sees I am weak so she used her powers to make my throne a bit bigger and made some pillows and a cover.I fall asleep and wake up seeing Morro in Ronin's body playing a video while Lloyd is in a cage.Morro possesses Lloyd then we leave to go to the tomb of the first spinjizu master.