the keepers of the amulet

We ride around the island in hope of finding the others.Lloyd stops because he saw an animal.He then asks the man what animals are on the island but he said everything was poisonous.We then continue but I look to see something moving in the bushes above worrying me.We soon stop and Lloyd says to leave the jungle bikes there.We then hear a growl that didn't come from us.I look up saying "Guys I think we were followed." The man curls into a ball but soon everyone looks around.A coconut falls and a dragon jumps down onto me and Nya.It licks us then lets us go.I say with both my eyes the same purple as the storm "Really again Zippy.I can't lie I did miss you and our island home." I hold the coconut and play with him then I throw it.He returns and continues to try play with us.Lloyd tells me to let him go but I say with normal eyes "No she misses him." Nya throws the coconut super far while Lloyd grabs my arm and drags me away.We soon meet Zippy again but then we see a statue that scares me,the man and Zippy.The statue comes alive and soon move show up and attack us.We fight them but find out they can copy our powers.They end up going into one again as the lightning  makes them able to use it.I say "I have no choice." I hold my hands up then suddenly the lightning comes to me.I use all of it to take the statues' lightning.The others got away except me and Lloyd who are being chased by the statues.Me and Lloyd keep running from the statues that are shooting Lightning.We manage to get away after almost falling on a cliff.We came across the man who said running is always the first thing he does.I say "We need to find the others." A hooded person walks to us and says "The others got them ninjago Y/n." We turn to see a hooded girl is here.

I say "Well boys meet uhhh island Y/n or well their princess

I say "Well boys meet uhhh island Y/n or well their princess." She takes off her hood.

" She takes off her hood