peek-a-boo

We get ready to go to the wailing alps.We arrive before the ninja.I use my own ride (that can withstand the powers of the wailing alps and wintery/cold places.It can also fly in the winds.It looks like a motorbike with around 3 to 4 seats.)We see the ninja and morro says "So they are following us." Soul archer says " We're to far ahead.They'll never catch us." Bansha says "What is it,Morro?" Morro responds " Lloyd's getting stronger and I fear he is going to betray us." Bansha says " Bah! You have already lost the allied armour,we can't fail to secure the Sword of sanctuary."Soul archer says " We could go faster if you abandon Lloyd's body.These winds don't affect us ghosts." Bansha says " Our master would want us to..." I hear Morro say annoyed " the preeminent is not here,I am.And need I remind you,only a Spinjizu Master can find the tomb.If I leave Lloyd's body now,the sword will be useless.Our master sent me to find the tomb,so until she is freed,you serve me.Understand!"

I say to Morro"you can go on my vehicle because it can withstand the wailing alps winds and snow plus it will get us to the top faster then the mec." He agrees with it so he gets in my vehicle.I say" Bansha will you slow then down for brother morro please." She agrees as we leave her.She makes an avalanche.We arrive at the hanging temple. We see the ninja are catching us after Bansha says "impossible." Morro gets angry and says " You said you got rid of them." I say "They have a ghost with them brother." I contiue saying " we will have to do this." Morro is confused as I get my vehicle off the mountain and say "activate flight mode." Wings show up out the side as metal is on our legs.

Morro says to the ghosts " You 3 control the situation.Make sure they never make it to the top." We are flying until the wind shows up again as I try fly through the wind. We land again as I say " we will need to go on foot its losing power." Morro understands and we walk up the mountain.The ninja beat us to the blind man's eye and it goes away.I hear Morro yell "noooo." We get to the top and wait for the ghosts.