the call of the deep

I was asleep till Nya's mum woke me up at 6 am with Nya's mum told us of for having our rooms being messy.Her mum makes breakfast that was seaweed and tofu pancakes.I say "want anything?" Nya says "Better food." I make a portal and go to a shop that I buy fresh pancakes.I return and give Nya some of the pancakes.I say "You agree with me this being better." Nya agrees with it then we leave to train.We go outside and practice the basics.She fixes our stands.I say "Regret this but atleast it isn't a kid teaching teens about it." She agrees but then gets annoyed and says that her mum was wrong.I move away from Nya as the water lands of her.She storms off so I leave after her.She tries to get Wu and Misako to find something that get help her get her mum to leave.Wu just says that he couldn't find anything and that we should talk to kai. We were unsure on that idea but just went  anyway.

We go to see Kai and Ray are bonding in a game.They don't listen and then their mum walks in with sandwiches.They act like a true family without Nya.I hold her hand and walk out the room.Nya sees if Lloyd needs help but him and Cole don't.We ask where Zane and Pixel are but they say they went on a mission but didn't think to tell us.Cole says that the mission they went on was a water rescue.I say "Nya let's go." She agrees so we leave.Lloyd says "Wait Y/n." I turn so he says "I want to go on a date with you." I say "Can't." He asks "Why?" I say "Water risk since ' can't control my water powers.' see you Lloyd." Me and Nya then leave to go somewhere else.Nya went to have a swim somewhere while I went to the beach.I sense something wrong and then I was Stormy with a mermaid tail on.She says "Y/n it's your friends Zane and Pixel they're in danger." I said "What show me." I jump in the water and grow my tail.

We feel a blast of energy that makes the monster attacking the people leave.The mecs kinda shut down and we see Pixel was going down as I say "Stormy we need to help her." She nods so we swim under her and use our powers over air to throw her back up.I help get the mec working using lightning to power it back up also powering her.I jump up with Stormy so Zane and Pixel can see us.We splash in the water so I show my head saying "Didn't think you'd need me huh guys." I laugh then Stormy says "That blast didn't seem good because it affects water and maybe even electricals." I agree and so does Zane and Pixel.Pixel and Zane told about what happened then Pixel says that it could be what is affecting mine,Nya's and Stormy's powers.Zane says that we should tell the others and we agree to it worried on what it was.

We return to hear Nya saying it was her fault.I say "We will have to disagree Nya." Everyone turns to us as Pixel says "we believe an unexplained energy signal from the deep ocean is responsible for the problem with your powers." Lloyd asks about it so Zane explains.Wu then says that we are going to explore where the energy came from.I see Nya is ready to see the cause.I call Midnight and then I ask for Nya's siblings who have water powers to come with us.They agree to it and so they come to us using Midnight's teloportation powers.