the temple on haunted hill

We are in a cave. Morro is taking about if any of the ghosts know what the 2nd symbol is. Mystery walks in,looks at the symbol and says in oni " sword of sanctuary" The boys were confused until bansha says " she said ' the sword of sanctuary' morro." Me,Midnight and Mystery were shocked as I say " how did you understand oni? Only a member of the devourers can speak and understand oni." She says " I know oni because when I was alive I was friends with the daughter of the first spinjizu master." Midnight walks to her and says " you knew my mum." I hugged Midnight as she was crying.I say " once morro died Midday and David Devourer took me in and then was when I met Midnight and her siblings and the other people they took in. They cared for me and the others until I was 6 when I was given to Wu for him to teach me how to control my powers. Midday and David died when the Great devourer was released when I was only 11." I look down as Morro calms me down.We walk away and soon we fall asleep with Tornada protecting us.

We wake up to see Morro and the ghosts are gone.We go to the samurai x cave and see Morro is possessing Lloyd again.We then see Ronin and Nya are there.I see the allied armour is broken so I take the pieces of it using my powers and put them in a bag.We get out the samurai x cave.I see it starts to rain and I look at Nya yelling " SHOOT MIDDAY TOLD US HER MOTHER IS THE MASTER OF WATER."The ghosts hide.

I use my powers to make the rain stop and go after Morro with midnight,Mystery and Tornada. We arrive back at the cave and Morro frees Lloyd.I laugh at a video from Sensei Yang's temple.I show Midnight, Mystery and Tornada.They laugh too.Morro is confused until he sees one of the ninja is a ghost.