spellbound

We got told to go on a balloon ship.The others talk about random stuff.The master of mind soon shows us no one is driving the thing.Chen explains to us we are going to try find Nya.The bottom drops so we all fall.I give Garmadon my parashoot while I created an air dragon.Me and the team separate in two's to help hunt the others down.Me and Mystery,Midnight and Shadow,Tyme and Crono,Tornada and Stormy and Moonlight.Me and Mystery managed to catch the invisible guy. I say "We got one Chen.Wasnt easy to find but thanks to teh trackers it became more fun and easy." We show the invisible guy.We put him in a cage then leave to find more.We capture more and more of the masters. We then go to Skylar and Kai.We hear Kai say "You're teh spy you're working for Chen. I say "not the only one." Chen soon appears scaring him.Kai runs away but I use my powers to bring him back.We end up throwing him with the others.The others say "They are traitors too." We nod as I say "Remember Mystery is the ruler of evil. Shadow and Midnight are the leaders of the serpentine.Chen asked the 3 of them if he would be allowed to turn him and his army into anacondrai and if they can take over Ninjago.We agreed to it so here we are." We then go back to do the ceremony again.