the green ninja

I play my flute while the serpentine are guarding me and Lloyd aswell as Tornada. I see the serpentine guarding us are sleeping so I get out and free Tornada but before I can free Lloyd my mouth get covered in an unvemon fabric mask.I look behind me to see Pythor drag me away to a vengestone cage.I take the fabric off and try use it on the cage but fail. I get freed hours later with vengestone cuffs on. Pythor finds the 3rd fang blade then a huge snake says " I am a volcanic viper guardian of the fang blade only those who are worthy can get it." I get pushed infront on Pythor as he says " she should be worthy."

I look at the guardian as they use the lava to get lloyd away and to keep them away from me.I say " plz help midnight has 3/5 fang blades.Plz help me and my soulmate Lloyd Garmadon." The ninja show up confused as I get given the fang blade.Lava appears scaring the serpentine.The ninja get worried.The guardian says " you humans and oni why have you come to my home." Wu responds "we came to get the 3rd fang blade and the 2 kids you have." The guardian then says "oh your master midnight's uncle wu I presume and he is Lloyd's father Garmadon." Wu says "yes we are."  The volcanic guardian says "I have a test for the fire one."

I use my powers to move everyone out but Kai,me and Lloyd then blocking the way out.Kai sees the fang blade and Lloyd and me in the lava.The guardian says "choose what you want the blade or the kids. Kai tries going for the blade but soon released and went for me and Lloyd.The volcano erupts and Kai reaches his true potential and gets us out. I use my powers to grab the fang blade. We get on the bounty safe.I hear Kai say " I knew when I had to make a choice.I wanted the fang blade so badly,to prove I was good enough to be the green ninja.But then I figured it out.All of my training to become the best ninja wasn't in preparation to become the green ninja.It was to protect him." I look at Lloyd with a sad look and says " Lloyd you must fight your father to save ninjago and Lloyd I'm sorry but I can't be with you in the future."

I run to my room and collect my stuff. Lloyd sees what I'm doing and tries stopping me.I push Lloyd away saying " Lloyd my brother always wanted to be the green ninja after wu told him that he can be the green ninja." I yell at Lloyd " I LOST MY LAST FAMILY MEMBER BECAUSE OF WU AND THE DUMB GREEN NINJA.I HATE YOU. I DON'T EVER SEE ME AGAIN." I walk to Tornada and put the stuff in her pockets.I then get ready to fly away but the ninja stop me.Wu asks "what was that about?" I respond with
"Dont you remember Morro Wu...MY BROTHER YOU LIED TO.YOU TOLD HIM HE COULD BE THE GREEN NINJA.MORRO WAS MY LAST FAMILY MEMBER WU." I start crying as Wu grabs me and hugs me trying to calm me down.I push him away and says " Don't touch me you lier."

We fly away to Morro and my childhood house (that they made together).I start crying on my bed then soon fall asleep.Midnight soon walks in the house and makes food for us.She wakes me up and we eat the food.I explain what happened.I say "I shouldn't have yelled at Lloyd I I I um I just was just angry that my soulmate is the one that I hate.Should I go back there wait maybe they hate me. Ugh what do I do.I love Lloyd but I know if he returns he will go into Lloyd and I I just don't want Lloyd to remember I'm his soulmate." Midnight hugs me and says "the zane ninja is spying on us." She points at the window where the falcon is. The falcon leaves once I see it. Midnight says "Pythor is going to go try get the fang blades but he will go after the others but only someone the first spinjizu master's blood in them can open the valt.He will go after me, shadow,Wu,Garmadon, moonlight or even...," I respond " Lloyd." She nods and says " or even you because your his soulmate. From what I've heard about soulmates is that if they are soulmates with someone like lloyd then they can open the valt."I say worried "we need to tell Lloyd,Wu or even Garmadon."

She agrees so she sends a  letter to Garmadon saying "
To Uncle Garmadon,
You may not know me but I am the daughter of midday.I am writing to you because I have 4/5 fang blades and to get them the serpentine will need someone with grandad for your sides blood in them.They will probably target Wu,You or even Lloyd and they will also target Y/n because she is cousin Lloyd's soulmate.Be carful and always keep Lloyd with you.

From your lost niece Midnight devourer."