line in the sand

We arrive at the monster Amusement park.I see people are about to fall so I make the air cold and go on the roller coaster.I make the gaps out of a strong ice. I leave to help others. We attack the snakes. I explain to the ninja where Jay is.I then hear a call from Midnight.She says " Ed and Edna's junk yard is being attacked" I respond"thank you Master Midnight for the information." I hang up as I say "I'm going to Jay with Tyme and Crono.I feel you guys can handle thing on your own." They agree and I leave. Tyme and Crono soon feel one of the time blades so Tyme takes control of the vehicle and drives to the time blade. We soon grab it and Tyme's dragon Timer gets to us.We get on timer and get to the junk yard.I use my powers to make the snake warriors let go of Jay's dad Ed.I see they try take Edna so Crono stops time for the snakes,Ed and Jay.I grab Edna and quickly move. Once we are hidden Crono stops using his powers. The snakes were shocked and then leave.

Jay and Ed were worried.I walk out from behind a pile of metal holding Edna.I hand her to Ed and help Jay while Tyme and Crono get off Timer. I walk to him and sign.I say " there is something you don't know about these kids." I point at Tyme and Crono then continue " they are the youngest brother and sister to Krux and Acronix they are..." Tyme says " I'm tyme," Crono then says " I'm Crono and we are the well..." I say
"They are the kids of time.And how we got your mum to safety was really that Crono used his power to stop time for the snakes, You and your dad while I went to get Edna. But unlike Acronix and Krux they are twins who have the same powers not opposite powers.Krux and Acronix only know about Lola their older sister and that they have 2 younger siblings but they don't know they're Tyme and Crono.  fear they will want to go back in time with the army. But if they are making a time machine but they would need all 5 siblings for it to work." I look at Tyme and Crono. I say worried "don't tell the others please Jay." He says that he won't tell the others.

I leave to get to the others.I get on my air dragon with Jay on his lightning one while Tyme and Crono are on Timer. We get to where to time blade was.We see the snakes confused because that is where it should be.We wait for the ninja.They arrive and we show ourselves.I hand Tyme a flute and a snake sleeping melody.She plays it as the snakes start falling asleep.I fall asleep too with my dragon aswell. Tyme and Crono get me away also secretly handing the time blade to Lloyd.They all leave quickly.

I wake up in the temple as Tyme and Crono explained what happened.I say " we need to warn the ninja.Your brothers will attack here because of Acronix's Borg watch." I try get up but Tyme threatens to play the flute if I don't relax.I don't listen so she plays the flute.