cursed realm part 2

I see the ninja lost and I laugh as I'm sat on a building.I heard Morro talking to Wu and Misako.I chill and say " actually dear brother one of Midnight's friends controls your destiny." Morro says that what I said is true then continues to talk to Wu.I say " remember Midnight she is Wu's niece and has the power to create new realms." I laugh as Morro looks at me in confusion. I continue " she has her own realm crystals or well fang crystals that every member of the devourers has including me." The preeminent grabs me and Misako.I get out her grasp and freed Misako.I say"I guess we have to do it the hard way." I wissle and a of water dragon show up and attack the preeminent and freeing the people.I laugh and say " never mess with a dragon master's friend."

I grab the realm crystal and fly away on the water dragon as the other dragons follow. I give the realm crystal to Midnight and go back.I saved Misako and hand her my fang necklace then I tell her to run.I say "I'm going after Kai and my soulmate." I change to a ghost dragon and fly into the mouth of the preeminent.I wake up to see Lloyd and Kai.I look at my left hand seeing it's a ghost hands and legs unlike Lloyd's and Kai's. I cover my hands and legswith a metal hand then I wake them up and see if they're ok. I explain what happened.I get away with Lloyd and Kai.We then we see Garmadon. Lloyd says" dad." Lloyd explains things to Garmadon as I say " I forgot to mention he he I kinda took the realm crystal and gave it to your cousin Midnight." Garmadon looks at me and says " if Midnight has has it then it is safer now." Lloyd talks to Garmadon. I look at Lloyd and say " Lloyd...Midnight is the only person who can help Garmadon."

We get out the preeminent because of Midnight. Lloyd and Morro fight. Lloyd tells the ninja the plan while I show up and help Lloyd fight. Midnight shows up and helps fight Morro. I see the preeminent is going on the water so Me and Midnight run to stop the preeminent. We wissle and ocean monsters and dragons helps us to stop the preeminent. We can't stop the preeminent.I look at Midnight and say " I have to do it." I smile with tears in my eyes. She grabs me and says " last time you almost lost control." I yell " I DON'T CARE WE HAVE TO USE HER." I use my powers to make a tsunami and a tornado. My eyes turn dark red as I still attack the preeminent.I defeat her and soon fall unconscious. I wake up to see I am on the boat without Midnight.The ninja walk to me as I make my dragon and say " Its time we go our separate ways.Goodbye ninja." I leave to the shadow kingdom.