on a wish and a prayer

We walk into our new base and the ninja were surprised.Jay lies and says he saved up.Jay reveals to Cole about teh crystals and Nadakhan.I whisper "Jay you wasted one wish but luckily I saved you from the 2nd one." He says I am telling the truth.The news says that another piece on ninjago is taken.I sigh knowing his plan.

We try get a boat and then use Cliff Gordon's boat.I relax and use my powers to control the wind.Suddenly a storm starts.I use my powers to control the storm with Jay's help.We say Zane needs to go below deck.Me and Jay say at the same time "Zane should be alone." I go below deck to find Zane is with Nadakhan. I try get Zane to not say the 3rd wish but it was to late.He was gone and in Nadakhan's sword.I run away to the others.

We wake up on an island.We get up.Lloyd asks "Where's Zane?" I respond "Gone.I tried saving him but he used all 3 wishes before I could." I say "Guys I believe you want to know Jay's secret?" Lloyd and Nya were confused as I continue "Jay met Nadakhan before you guys.He was going to use 2 wishes but I saved him for using the second." I say "And as for me turns out I have around 30 souls in my body from the 13 realms and from our realm.I am sorry I didn't tell you guys.I was afraid to say." My Djinn side comes out and says "All the different versions of her are the exact same as her but look different.Me and Nadakhan are...siblings." They were all shocked.

We go try find the tiger widow's den.Jay thinks a web is a hamic until we tell him it's a web.We continue to go there.We get there and Jay is complaining.I say "Jay I will go with you now let's go." I drag him down to the den.We go face to face with the tiger widow.I look at it saying "Spindle is that you." He gets to my level as I talk to him.I say "May I have you vemon?" He nods and bites my arm.I take the vemon out my body while looking at Jay.He had horror and confusion on his face.I say "Us devourers aren't affected by the vemon luckily." I thank Spindle then see the ninja are being attacked.I have the vemon to Jay then run to Nya.I grab her and start running away from Nadakhan and the huge girl he took with him.I say "Nya will never be yours even if she is teh reincarnation of Delara." I cover my mouth after I said that.I grab Nya and run again coming face to face with the girl he brought with him.

We fight her but even up getting stuck in a web.She frees us.Nya says "You freed us?" The girl replies "We fight like girls not cheaters." I say "Well I guess thanks." She continues "Let's see waht you've both got." Me and Nya continue fighting her. Nadakhan says for the girl to get the venom.I run to Jay grabbing the Vemon from him.We then escape.Spindle goes after us and teh Bridge brakes.I managed to grab Jay but Nadakhan tries to make him wish for us to be safe.Jay doesn't use the wish so Nadakhan makes him fall.He pores the vemon out then takes Jay.I use my powers to make us all go up.I put Spindle on the other side.We see him leaving with the girl and Jay.Once they leave I turn to a tiger widow giving them my vemon.I then turn back to normal.