the snake king

Lloyd and the ninja were talking about how to beat a serpentine if they don't know what kind it is.I over hear lloyd asking Wu "ah,uncle what's the best way to stun a serpentine if you don't know what kind they are." Wu responds "Sadly,it was the sacred flute you 4 carelessly lost." Jay says "Hey,no,no,no,we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it." Wu says "whatever the case,without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers." I walk up,breathe and say "There is a way but they don't take kindly to people." Everyone looks at me as Wu says "You don't mean the..." I stop him and say "Yes I mean the devourers,they are our only hope. You are lucky if they want to help us.The only people that can go near the leaders are Me,Lloyd ,Garmadon,Lloyd's mum and Wu." Jay asks " why?" Wu responds " You will learn in time." I leave when the boys are taking about being the green ninja.I fly around ninjago then hear about some serpentine at Mega-Monster-Amusement Park.I arrive to see the samurai tie them up and leave. Minutes later the boys show up.I laugh as the ninja lose.

Kai drops me and Lloyd of at the arcade then leaves.We hear some serpentine talking about a lost city of ouroboros. I say " so we agree we are going." Lloyd responds "yep." I force a realistic serpentine suit on him and put on mine then call tornada to turn into a serpentine. We go on the snake bus to the lost city of of ouroboros.

We arrive there and sit down.The serpentine and we all chant "slither pit!" The serpentine get a fight.Lloyd gets found out so I grab him and yell "run." Tornada turns back to a dragon and we go on her back and fly away. I see the serpentine have grabbed me,lloyd and tornada.The ninja show up and see Y/n in a cage sleeping on Lloyd as he is angry and tornada is a cage away from y/n and lloyd.I wake up seeing the ninja in a cage to without their weapons soon fighting the samurai.I see the ninja winning but Pythor trying to get rid of them so I say "I have to do this quick." Lloyd was confused with what I said.I play my flute making the air around the ninja go up bringing them to then throwing them.I breathe because it took alot of my air. Pythor grabs me and Lloyd then he yells "GET HIM!" I bite Pythor's arm making him let go and then yell "CATCH!" The samurai catches the weapons as I say "don't worry about us you know who my other allies are now go." He leaves us as Pythor throws us back in the cage. I brake my left leg because how hard he threw me making me show my snake form. Everyone was shocked that I was a snake not just that but a 2nd in command devourer serpentine.I barly move my legs but secretly play a tune that is a distress signal for devourers. It tuns night so I fall asleep on Lloyd as he is sleeping sitting up.