riddle of the sphinx

I say "I don't know how long the ice will effect the controls for but I can get to Ninjago but only by sea." Lloyd says "We have to do something to stop him so you should go." The others agree so I just into the water and swim as fast as I can to Ninjago.I get to Midnight then I explain everything so she makes a portal and lets me go in as she follows.We get to Clutch who is saying about him saving us.I say "You are a lying little rat Clutch you did nothing.Wo-Jira never woke up and you stole that and weren't given it." The ninja show up and ask for the amulet then Kalmaar and his followers show up.He says to hand it to him.I look at Midnight who creates a portal underneath the amulet pulling it in making it land in her hand.She says "As promised grandchild of Wo-Jira." I smile as I show my half Wo-Jira form.

Kalmaar says for me to give it to him but the ninja protect me and the amulet

Kalmaar says for me to give it to him but the ninja protect me and the amulet.I say "Midnight for the safety of the amulet I have to fully take it." She nods so we run out the room.I do a spell that makes the Amulet's power go into my body.Once finished I hand Kalmaar the amulet.I say "Like we promised Kalmaar so leave Ninjago." Wu and the others were shocked as Kalmaar and his followers leave.I say "We promised we would give the Amulet to him but never promised its powers." I giggle as I turn to the others.I say "He has teh amulet but not the powers of the amulet." I made a small storm on my hand.I then leave to the others who have gotten off teh Island and are heading back to Ninjago.I say "He has the Amulet but not the powers of the amulet." I smile as the others were happy too.