season 4-the invitation

(Y/n and the crew never returned to Ninjago City in season 3 but they heard from tyme and crono that Zane is gone.He defeated the overlord but he went missing in the process.They know he isn't died but the others don't.Lloyd does training,Jay has his own show,Cole cuts down trees,Kai is fighting still just in a ring.)

I hear Midnight,Shadow and Mystery talking about an agreement.I then say "What is going on?" They look to me and Mystery says "Because I am the daughter of a great evil I have to agree or disagree for villian acts to happen and because this one is about anacondrai Midnight and Shadow have to agree or disagree to it." I then get give the paper.We talk about it and end up agreeing for it to happen.We say it's an agreement.Mystery says "Now we need to go." I understand and we pack our things.

At night we meet at the pier with other masters.A boat appears and we get on it.I hear clouse and garmadon talk about stuff.We see the ninja are here too and we Garmadon.Midnight walking up to Garmadon and says "hey Garmadon how you been or should I say uncle garmadon." The ninja look is shock and say "uncle!" Midnight walks to Lloyd and says "my little cousin has grown up so much."Garmadon talks with Midnight for abit then she leaves.