the last resort

Me,Nya and Jay are in a room.I was asleep on Nya's back.I wake up to find we are on a boat.I yawn and look around to see my head was on Nya's legs.I get up to find we are going to the lighthouse Zane's dad was held.Nya uses her powers to make us get there but Jay falls on me.We get to land and walk in.I explore the place while Jay and Nya discuss a plan.I see a brass version of Zane is here but I keep quite.I follow him to find a secret room.I say "Uhh Hello anyone or thing here?" The Zane appears again and talks to me.I then say "I have to go stay with the others." I then leave with the Zane following me.I introduce the Zane to Jay and Nya.

We go have fun with the Zane.Me and the Zane see Nadakhan is a mirror so I brake it quickly.I say "Nya...Jay...Nadakhan knows where we are now.Jay and Nya talk while I stand at the front middle window worried.I hear Nya and Jay talking then I guess redecorating.I help them do it with the Zane. I hear Nya and Jay talking about Nadakhan so I stand watch.I say "Guys they are here."

Pirates appear from the sky so we get prepared.I hear the pirates falling down the steps so I laugh.They show up again so we throw metal at them.They continue climbing though.We put on our sunglasses then turn the light on blinding the pirates. We get weapons to fight them with.I say "I only know how to fight with hands and powers not with weapons." Nya says "Fine just stay with us then." I nod then a bomb gets thrown in so I use my powers to throw it outside. We go to the roof and Jay uses his powers to make their ship explode because tehy lit a bomb. The girl shows up again to try get Nya and me. Jay says "I don't see Nadakhan.The plan won't work if he isn't here." A 2 faced pirate show sup and fights Jay.Nya shoots water at the guy the helps Jay fight him.The girl grabs Mine and Nya's legs and pulls us down. We say "Help us Jay." She goes down the steps while Nya says "Let us go." The girl says "Sorry captain's orders but it's nice to see you again." Me and Nya try get out the grasp but I end up using too much of my powers and soon fall asleep.I feel the girl putting me down.

I open my eyes still weak to find I am on Nya's back and Nadakhan is below us.I try use my powers but I am too weak.I try stay awake but it fails and I end up falling asleep again.I feel us getting thrown then I fully wake up because we landed in water.I say "Nya,Jay help me.I CAN'T SWIM." Nya keeps me on her back as we go into the secret room.Nya and Jay talk then Nya throws Jay into the portal before it disappears.Nya knows I don't have my full power and that I am too weak to fight so she fights while I try kicking the pirates.2 pirates grab Nya while another has me on their back.I was too weak to fight it.I looked at Nya then at Nadakhan.He says "I have never seen a more beautiful bride." He kisses Nya then turns to me and says "Now my little sister rest now." I stay awake so one of the pirates says "I wish Y/n fell asleep." Nadakhan granted the wish and I fell asleep.