dread on arrival

I get woken up by Mystery to see I was asleep on Lloyd and he was awake.We go to where we need to be the temple of resurrection.Lloyd says "where are we going Harumi? " Harumi responds "Trapped in the Palace of secrets all my life,it gave me time to make a few...alterations,you could say.Yes I destroyed the Palace,but I was careful not to damage the temple of Resurrection." We get to the top to see the temple of Resurrection.Ultra Violet shows up and says " the ninja have survived,Quirt one.They are in the City."

Harumi yells " LET THEM COME. If anyone tries to stop me,I always have my insurance policy." We look to see a member of the Sons Of Garmadon push Misako in a cage.Lloyd says "you have my mum" She responds "LLOYD!" she gets pulled up by the machine.She continues "She's crazy. She wants to bring back your father." I look at her and Lloyd then say "Lock her and Lloyd in the cages." The memevers grab Lloyd and throw him in a cage.I look to Harumi as she says " I've been so looking forward to this...family reunion." I look away from Lloyd because I felt upset that I betrayed him.

Midnight,Shadow and Moonlight show up sat on the roof of the temple. Lloyd asks " How are we going to do this?" I respond with a smile "Lloydy the oni masks alone can't bring back your back they need a hair from his family.We already got the brother." I take some hair from Lloyd then Misako.I say to Harumi " He had a sister and brother in law who died trying to save your family Harumi.They had kids so that means you need their hair." The leaders of the devourers get down and gives Harumi a strand of their hair bowing after.They soon stand near the door waiting.Mystery walks to Harumi,bows then says " The spell can only be done by an oni." She hands Mystery the spell book.She goes on the page she is told to go on to.I let my darkside take over because it's darkness can corrupt anyone who doesn't have alot of oni blood in them.(The mask has 2 names 1.the mask of darkness and 2.the mask of corruption.)We place the masks in position.

Mystery says "Clotho-venge... Clotho-decer..Clotho-ha-eed...
Clotho-Corro..."  Her eyes go darker as the masks floating.She continues yelling as Lloyd tries to stop our plan. "Clotho-venge... " the masks get an oni type of flame on. "Clotho-decer... Clotho-ha-eed... Clotho-Corro..." A square starts to form as she moves the lines. Lloyd tries to stop her but I say " the only way for her darkside to stop taking control is for her to finish the spell." Mystery continued yelling "Clotho-venge... Clotho-decer... Clotho-ha-eed...Clotho-Corro." the square turns to a circle as she yelling "Clotho-venge... Clotho-decer... Clotho-ha-eed... Clotho-Corro... Rip the fabric between realms.Oni,I call upon you... connect to...the departed realm." It turned back to a square then into a portal.Mystery tries to stand up so I hold her up.Harumi says " yes." I say " Harumi come into the circle now." She goes in and yells " I CALL UPON THEE,LORD OF MANY NAMES.LORD OF DESTRUCTION! KING OF SHADOWS!LORD GARMADON! GARMADON!" We here his voice saying " Who...calls...Me." The ninja show up so we make Misako go into the water. Garmadon says " who... are... you?" Harumi responds "LORD GARMADON.
..FOLLOW MY VOICE.FOLLOW THE SHADOWS.I HEAR YOU...FEEL YOU COME... BE ONCE MORTAL AGAIN.YOUR SON WANTS TO STOP YOU,BUT I WANT TO MAKE YOU STRONGER.IT IS US,HARUMI,
Y/N AND MYSTERY. COME TO US.FOLLOW MY VOICE." Lord Garmadon says " Ha...ru.mi? Y/n? My...st...ery?" I yell while holding Mystery " YOUR TIME IS NOW!" Harumi says " you can not stop it." I take back control again. I see the ninja pushing Kai in so I try use my powers to push them out I fail though.I quickly use airjizu so I don't get attacked while holding Mystery.I push Kai out and place Mystery down.Kai says "We need to get Mystery out." I make the storm around us stronger and I pull Harumi back in.Lloyd ends up managing to pull me out and knock me out making them able to stop the ceremony.

I wake up in my bed with no sign of Mystery or Harumi.I try get out the room but end up falling face first on the floor giving the ninja the indication that I am awake.I brake out the room.I wissle and see Midnight was waiting for me to brake out and see has Mystery.I hug her happy to see she is okay. We go back and finish the ceremony freeing the evil Lord Garmadon. We bow as he thanks us for freeing him.We explained to him it was Harumi who said that we should.