the weakest link

I hear faith say that we need to get up.I jump up as Jay says " hey whatever happened to breakfast being the most important meal?" I respond by slapping his face and yelling " GET UP NINJA I HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO NOT HAVE FOOD FOR A WHOLE MONTH SO YOU SHUT IT." I could tell Jay was terrified.I say "do I have to say it again Jay?" He jumps up and says " no
Mam," I respond with " good now we will eat when we get the Dragon armour do you understand it ninja?" They all nod with Wu being scared of me. Midnight hands Moonlight some food. "Why can she have food but not us?" Cole asks. Shadow looks at him then walks to him looking scary and says " simple she is a child who needs food and she was more useful then you ninja and more than young Uncle Wu." We agree. Faith says to the ninja to try train it the chains.Moonlight take the chain thing after Kai fails.Mystery, Shadow,Midnight and I all fly around. She manages to get all of us at the same time then pulls us to her.She frees us as she surprised the ninja.We do the same as her then watch the ninja and Wu training. We see Wu giving up so me,Moonlight,Shadow,Lloyd,Midnight and Mystery all go after him.With two of the chains.I say " Wu you always told the ninja ' ninja never quit' yet you are quitting.how about you follow us so we can teach you." He follows and we get away.I say "Lloyd teach him waht to do." Lloyd nods and then shows Wu what to do.He was happy he did it.We see a dragon so Faith wants to see if the son of the first spinjizu master can ride a dragon.Moonlight calms the dragon down and teaches Wu how to tame a dragon if you have oni blood in you.The dragon brakes free from the others so Midnight gets Moonlight on her back and flies after Wu and the dragon.Wu falls off the dragon and Moonlight grabs him and puts him down.She said " it is hard to make a dragon your friend sometimes." We ride to a mountain and Faith says "to get to the dragon armour we first need to get over that mountain."

We got spotted so we get into a cave. Mystery and Shadow turn to big Wolves.Me and Lloyd get on Mystery while Midnight and Moonlight get on Shadow. I see Wu going to fall so I wissle and then point to Wu.We grab Faith too and then run off with the ninja behind us.We get out the cave so Mystery and Shadow turn to dragons.I hand Faith to the ninja and say " Wu has to stay with us he is now their target so I'm sorry ninja." We fly away fast.I knock Wu out and hand him to the ninja.I look at them then say " Keep him safe he will be the only one who can track Moonlight because they both can find the armour but it is only Moonlight who can get it." We fly away from the hunters and ninja and Wu.