season 10-the darkness comes

Me and Lloyd go meet Garmadon.I ignore what Garmadon and Lloyd say for a short while until I say " your talking about the oni aren't you Garmadon the most evil beings out of all the realm." He says that I am correct. I respond " I know they are coming because Shadow and Mystery are having nightmares or well visions of Ninjago when they come." Lloyd and Garmadon look shocked." Also Midnight after all they have more oni blood then me and Lloyd." We talk then we leave talking about what Garmadon said.I go back to the temple where the ninja,Wu,Misako,Mystery and Midnight are to see Faith and a dragon appearing in a portal.Mystery smell the dragon and her then says " it is as I feared they smell of...oni." The others were shocked and I say " what Garmadon said was true." I run off with Lloyd and make my dragon.

I go to Garmadon and say " so what you said was true the oni are coming so here you go." We brake down the door and we go out.Lloyd then he asks " Why is he going out?" I respond " He is an Oni the oni created darkness that can trapped anything living as a statue.Only an Oni can survive and maybe even a part Oni but that is not conferred though." I get Garmadon on the new fixed bounty then we go to the city.We try save people from the darkness.

We get down to help.The ninja try fight the darkness but fail so they try retreating.A darkness grabs Cole So I jump down an sacrifice myself to save Cole.I yell "STAY SAFE GREENIE." Lloyd tries going after me but the ninja stop him.I get saved by Mystery and then say " not to late as always Mystery now Oni me take over." My Oni side takes over making the darkness not affect me.I see what happens to People who got in.I was terrified after seeing allot of the innocent people turned to stone.