out of the fire and into the boiling sea

We arrive at the boiling sea.I cut Wu out the rope and see if he is ok.I see Lola couldn't heal him fully because he's age is slowly reversing.I look to the side of the boat as Kai and Nya's parents are talking about them sealing the time blade in the library of honomizu.I look at the boiling sea. I say " the only people that survived the boiling sea were Midday sister to Wu and Garmadon." I look down in sadness then continue " and her daughter Midnight the only ones with all elemental powers including time." I smirk hearing them talking about the time blades and the dragon blade.Kai and Nya go off the ship on a fusion dragon to the boiling sea.I wissle making a dragon appear so I go on the dragon with Tyme and Crono behind me.We fly into the boiling sea as the dragon reveals herself to be Midnight.I laugh as we go into the boiling sea.

We meet Kai and Nya in the library. Midnight creates a lantern and makes Kai light it. Midnight goes down the cliff as a dragon with me,Tyme and Crono on her back while Kai and Nya slide down using Nya's powers. We meet them on the ground. Soon some Georomic Rock Monsters show up. Midnight uses her hands for water and the mouth for fire destroying one rock monster.I yell to Kai and Nya " USE YOUR POWERS TOGETHER!" I protect the time kids.Kai and Nya fight the rock monsters with Midnight and soon defeat them. I look at the door and take the dragon blade.I say
"by the looks of this fire and water together can open this." They do what I said and we open the door.Kai was about to go for the reversal blade but Midnight stopped him again if they take it the place will crumble. Tyme pulls out a the blade she made out of stone and switched the blades.We get away and get back to the ship. Krux and Acronix say they won't let us save Wu.

I start laughing and then say " You both are really fools.Tyme,Crono do the plan." They nod and use their powers to heal Wu. I continue " You need all your siblings Krux and Acronix including Tyme and Crono." Tyme and Crono grab Wu and get on Midnight then fly away using their powers on Krux,Acronix and Commander Macea.I jump off and create my dragon while dragging Kai and Nya's parents.Kai and Nya follow us. We quickly leave. We get away when they aren't frozen. They soon catch up and take me aswell as Kai and Nya's parents.I wissle for Midnight and free their parents.I smile then get knocked out.Midnight gives Wu and Nya/kai's parents to them and flew away fast.They follow after us.Tyme,Crono and Lola appear sacrificing themselves and get brought into the Iron doom.I get held by Commander Macea so we don't try stop them.Kai,Nya and Wu all go after us.Midnight goes to Nya and Kai's parents and heals their father.We go back in time.