the way back

I stay next to the girl while Nya is walking down the isle. Clancee says "I h h hereby d d declare from here until ee ee ee ee eternity,that this holy temple in which you are married,shall stand the test of time. Do you,Nadakhan,son of the king Kanjihan,take this girl as your wife?" He responds that he does.Clancee continues "And do you Nya... Delara,t t take him as your husband to make him all powerful,freed from the restrictions of love,harm and added wishes,so sayth Djinn law?" Nya responds "Uh,can you give me a minute to think about it?" Nadakhan holds a gun to Nya and another to Clancee.I try stand up but the others stop me.Nadakhan says "She meant to say 'aye.' Now finish the ceremony to make it official.Barricade the doors. Let no one in and someone make sure Y/n doesn't stop the ceremony." They do as they are told. He then says "Continue." Clancee says "And under the watchful eye of this 17th Sun,may this crown codify this renewal today and for years to come." The ninja brake in as Clancee says "And by the power vested in me,I now pronounce you all powerful." I yell "NOOO." Nadakhan attacks the ninja so me and Nya try attack him.He says "Ah,Carful little sister and my love.I wish to deal with you both later.Sleep." We both fall asleep  and are floating.

I can hear him say "Finally I have you both to myself.You pretended to be her to trick me.Clever girls but clever can only take you so far.I wish...for my love to return.I also for my sister to be my kid sister again and to have no memories for those ninja." We wake up.I hug Nadakhan saying "Brother I missed you." He says "I missed you to Y/n." He then turns to Nya or well now Delara.He says "Delara?Is it Finally you?" She responds "My darling,you have done it. Oh, what trouble you must have been through." Delara sits down while I play with a Teddy bear.He asks "Do you forgive me,Delara?" She responds "You did what you had to do, so that we could become all powerful." I hug her then Nadakhan saying "It is nice for you both to be together." They smile then Nadakhan asks "But do you still love me?" Delara responds "of course.How many times must you ask?" I then look outside to see Nadakhan's ship.

We go outside with Nadakhan to find people in ninja clothes. Nadakhan says "Looks like someone has a death wish." I walk with Delara as they talk to a Nya.I say "There is no Nya there is Delara and me Y/n." The one is white says that Nadakhan put a spell on us. I look at Nadakhan then Delara confused.I then ask "Brother? Who are they? And what a death wish?" He says "These people have been very mean to me and tried to interrupt my wedding." Hr then explains what a death wish is so I stayed with Delara.Nadakhan wishes them gone but tehy dodge.I walk to the boy in green.I say "You seem familiar." Nadakhan tries attacking the boy in green but I get some memories of Lloyd and me.I head starts hurting them we hear a voice saying I wish her memories would return." We look to see it's an older version of me but as a Djinn.I remember everything.I say "Lloyd?Jay?Kai? Cole?Zane? Guys I remember everything now." I use my powers to try help Nya and the ninja.He starts turning the ninja to statues one by one.I start laughing saying "Oh Nadakhan you do realise my Djinn side did get married so that means." I smirk and continue "I wish the ninja weren't statues." They turn back to normal.I say "Nadakhan I wish no found that tea pot in the first place." He says "Your wish is yours to keep." Everything goes back to before Clouse found the tea pot. I smile knowing me,Jay and Nya remember all of the future.I then say "Till next time guys." I smile at Nya and Jay then left.