scavenging

I walk to Wu's room and hear what he said.Lloyd walks in so I lie to him.When Lloyd leaves I talk to Misako.I say " Misako he...he need the time blade he hid or..." I breathe and say"...or Tyme and Crono." We talk for a bit then I leave but before I do I say " I won't tell the ninja."

I see Kai fighting alot and feel his anger. I ask Kai if I can talk to him alone. He follows me and we talk.I say " I may not have met your parents but my 1st adopted parents did.My adopted mum was sister to Wu." I start getting upset. " She was always watching the masters of fire and water but saw nothing about them." I calm down and lay on the ground looking at Kai." My adopted mum told me that they created the time blades using cronosteel the only metal that can take the powers of an elemental master.The leaders of the Devourers told me that your parents are alive so I went to Krux and Acronix's base and talked to them and they explained anything to me." I smile and continue "they told me to say to you and Nya they miss you." I explain the Kai what his parents told me.

Lloyd shows up saying the Kai,Cole and Jay that we need a plan. The boys were about to leave then I say lying on a rock near the monastery "That's a stupid plan for you boys and that's coming from the devourers second in charge." I stand up and continue " maybe it's best to listen to the one who is ment to be your leader for now," I point at Lloyd. The boys go into the monastery to make a plan while I try find out where Crono and Tyme are.I noticed alot of metal was taken I use my watch(the doesn't need a cell tower) I explain what happened to Midnight and then notice the commanders I tell Midnight and she tell me to spy so I obey. I turn to Oxygen and spy on them they were talking about having alot of metal.I leave and see Dareth and Ronin aswell as some snakes.I attack them giving back Dareth's trophies.I use my powers to grab one making the snakes unable to move.I say " WHERE ARE TYME AND CRONO?" Tyme and crono show up in a car they made.I let the snake samurai go and run to Tyme and Crono.I hug them as they explain where they were. I then see the snakes trying to attack them so I protect them.

We get back to the air temple with Dareth and Ronin. We run in and I explain everything and why they are taking metal. Lloyd says " I'm not leaving Uncle Wu unprotected again." I breathe and say " ok Tyme,Crono you both go with the ninja with Lloyd.Me,Misako,Dareth and Ronin will stay here.Tyme,Crono put your communication watches on(dont need a cell tower) so we can keep in contact understand." They nod and they leave with the ninja. I call Midnight explained what Krux and Acronix want then I told send some Devourers and Shadow to the samurai x cave.She agreed because she knows Zane is made of Metal.(They arrived and protected Zane.Shadow used spinjizu and attacked the snakes as the others used electricity and water to do it.)
(the ninja win the fights against the snakes because Tyme and Crono stopped them from getting metal,slowed then door,froze them and more time powers.)

Soon I leave going to the ninja.I yell " MEMBERS OF DEVOURERS GET ME COLD." Tyme and Crono understand why(what happens when Y/n is cold enough she can freeze thing/make things cold.She can burn things when hot enough) They pore water on me making me freezing.I start freezing things around me.I look at them with a thank you look.They push the ninja away as I freeze the snakes while Zane takes the armour.Once done Tyme and Crono give me hot stuff(hot chocolate and spicy food) I undo the ice I made.I go outside and the wind cools me down. We watch the news and see the snakes are after metal.I call Midnight and check if my robot is ok and still there she says morro is in the robot and they put unbreakable glass around the cage aswell in case.