the forgotten element

Me,Skylar,Clouse and my leaders wait for Chen to arrive as his followers bow or bang drums.Clouse says "Bring in the prisoners." The master and Kai show up.Once they get to us Me and Skylar look away.Kai says "Go ahead and look away but you know as well as I do after he takes our powers he will you yours." Skylar says "You don't understand. My father gets everything he wants.I had no choice." I say "I am sorry Kai but I have to follow my bosses' orders." Kai says facing Skylar "Just tell me one thing.Was it his idea to make my fall for you or yours because it worked." I look at her to see her blushing. We then see Chen arrive on his throne using his powers of gravity to make it float.Chen gets down and talks to us thanking us for the help.I bow then move next to Skylar as my leaders stood next to Clouse.Kai says "You may have us but you still don't have the green ninja." Midnight says We won't bother looking for him because our team are hunting him down." Chen takes the powers from Kai and the masters. Chen says "Take them to the factory." Skylar says "Father,please spare Kai.I've seen inside his head.He's different. He can help you." I nod in agreement.Chen says "You like the boy,don't you?If it makes you both happy.Leave the red one." I grab Kai realising why she likes him...Kai is soulmates with Skylar.

Kai and me stay with Chen as he shows us stuff he collected.Kai asks "Why are you showing me all of this?You do realise if you weren't holding that staff right now,I'd strike you down right here." Chen says "Skylar was right.Even without your powers,the fire burns bright in you." I ignore everything he said and continued walking.He then shows us a painting of anacondrai.He talks to Kai about Lloyd then about Kai wanting to be the green ninja. Kai says that he won't betray his friends.Chen then says the Wu and Garmadon knew thing about his parents...dark things.Clouse soon appears and says "Master,it is nightfall.The green ninja will be making his move shortly." Chen looks to Kai and says "Think about it." He then leaves with Clouse as I follow him. Kai agrees to do it.

We wait for Lloyd to show up.We hear his voice so Kai yells "LLOYD! THIS WAY!COME ON." Lloyd comes to us so I say "We escaped after Chen took our powers." Kai agrees knowing I have my powers. Lloyd says "There's no time.I have to stop Chen.Alone if I have to." Kai turns to Lloyd with guilt on his face.I say "We are sorry Lloyd.This will all make sense when it's over." I grab Kai and go through a secret passage.I get to Chen and say while bowing "Chen he is here." Chen smiles as I go to my place.We hear Lloyd yell "KAI!Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?" I use my powers to turn the light on.Chen says "The final round.It all ends here." Lloyd says in anger "You! You turned Kai and Y/n against me?" I show up sitting on an edge saying "Like he said 'only one can remain.' " Lloyd tries to attack Chen but he uses speed to dodge the attack. Chen uses powers he stole on Lloyd.I feel guilty about helping defeat Lloyd.Chen defeats Lloyd.Chen then says "only one can remain."

I pick up Lloyd and bring him with me.I put him in a prison cell then left with Kai,Skylar, Clouse and Chen.Me and Kai hide in the shadows. Chen And Garmadon argue.Nua asks upset"But how did you defeat him?" Chen then says "Oh,I had a little help." Me and Kai walk out the shadows guilty. Garmadon says "You pitted the ninja against themselves, just like you did the elemental masters." Nya says while sounding like she was going to cry "Why,Kai and Y/n? How could you do this? " Kai says "Chen holds all the power.Lloyd alone never stood a chance.We had to think what was best for us.He'll let you go if..." Nya yells "I'D RATHER BE SNAKE FOOD!" Garmadon then grabs Skylar. He yells "UNTIE US." I say "not a chance." I use my powers to make his legs and arms move away from Skylar a she then moves away. Chen talks to Garmadon then we leave.I ask Skylar "Are you ok Skylar?" She nods at me.I respond "Good lucky my powers weren't taken yet." Kai pulls me and Skylar away saying "This is how your father treats you Skylar? It doesn't have to be like this." Skylar say "But he has the staff there's nothing I can do about it." Kai talks to us more and tells us a plan he has.I say "Kai I can't because I have to follow what my masters want but I won't tell Chen or Clouse about the plan." I walk off away from Skylar and Kai.

The ceremony begins.I stand with my masters and team.I explained to them Kai's plan. We see 2 followers holding Lloyd then chain his to the ground. The followers then join the others. Kai and I walk to Lloyd as he asks "Why would you help them?" Kai says "Don't worry.It won't hurt,hehe,that much." Kai then does a terrible villian laugh.I say to Kai "That was worse than Lloyd's evil laugh then he was 10." Kai says "I tried." I think "not hard enough." We stand back to the others.I speak oni (Lloyd understands Oni.) I say "It's apart of Kai's plan don't worry.Kai is going to get close to Chen then is going to destroy the staff." He had a small smile on his face then he turned his face to anger. Skylar gets her powers taken first. He then says "Y/n." Mystery says "We said no stealing powers from the devourers Chen." He sighs then was going toy take Lloyd's powers.I leave him to save Garmadon and Nya.I see Shadow face to face with Clouse' pet.We use my powers to kill it then we free Nya and Garmadon.The others show up as the other masters question why we are helping.I say "Part of my Masters' plan." I then leave with Shadow.

I return to see Skylar's powers were all taken.It was Lloyd's turn. Lloyd loses his powers thanks to Chen.I run to Lloyd saying "Lloyd are you ok?" I use my powers to free him.He says "I thought your powers were taken..." I say "I lied because the Devourers allowed all this to happen knowing Chen's plans." Clouse tries to do a spell to make the followers turn to anacondrai but it fails.I say "1.You need a snake to do the spell and 2.there are still more powers you don't have because of the deal you made. Skylar and Kai did their plan.I grab the staff. I use the powers to protect the others.My darkside takes over and tries to use the powers for evil. I try give Lloyd the staff but my darkside makes me attack Chen's followers. The other masters show up and help fight Chen's followers.I say "Light side help me." I then fall unconscious with white and black shadows of me fighting.A bubble of white and black power goes around me as they fight. They stop fighting and soon let me decide what to do.I get out the bubble and then I destroy the staff freeing everyone's powers. Chen,Clouse and some followers managed to get my team and masters unconscious while they drag me and Skylar.